Replicar Viper

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Sounds better than a v12 viper"
"This is almost the real deal at half the cost" (with a Chevy LT1?)
But not a bad job considering he got some body panels to fit, and most of the interior. *flame suit nearby in case of emergency*

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure does look like a Viper GTS. I particularly like the gearstick.
You must be registered for see images

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looks like a Viper..... because it is a Viper (body and interior)....

"...1999 DODGE VIPER GTS, This Viper is built on late modle z28 sub frame and running gear, all true Viper parts , LT1 Motor,Chevy 6-Speed tranny,A C, Correct Viper interior, Sounds better than a v12 viper, This is almost the real deal at half the cost, Must see..."

Someone went through a ton of work to do this one.... to bad they did not know they could have likely rebuilt a real one and not had much more in it than they doin this "Replicar"

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did they just use the front subframe of a Z28? The car looks very well done... wondering how in the world they got the interior and body that strait!

Motor looks pushed forward from a std Z28 config.

Would make a fun drag car... drop a HEMI in it.

MM

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it had the right rims it could fool some Viper owners. I hate replica cars but this one looks very good compared to the typical lambo fiero.

brianflynn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to much work and you still have a camaro, When a honda blows the doors off this thing it will be sad since it looks like a real viper (except the wheels)

OP
OP
V

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does look well made, but for the $$ I would bite the bullet and get a used Viper. It loos better than the Fierrari's i see.

ceieio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy - that's a lot of work for nothing! It has to be the best replica that I have seen, but WOW, a lot of work and a lot of $$. I agree with the above, rebuilding a damaged viper would be a better idea.

Maybe this one could be smashed up in the Fast and the Furious Part III. That would be a fitting end to this... thing.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you took off the low rent 16" wheels and put on some Viper rims I think it would trick everyone here at a 10-foot distance. I will bet ~40k went into that car including donor etc. Looks good but not a very good use of the money.

And everyone thought only one blue/white Viper was made after 97. Here we see a 99. :)

Warren S

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll admit that's the best REPLICA Viper I've seen. All it needs to complete the appearance package is the 6-bolt adapters and the correct wheels. But all that work for nothing. It's like someone having a real Viper, yanking out the motor and sticking a LS-1 motor in it. What a waste!
:shocked:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth