Repost? Another 08 (SSG) bites the dust before leaving dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You've been mistreated? How? Show me exactly how I said direct insults to you. Show me exactly where I cursed at you, and what names I called you. Show me exactly what names I called you. You know like the one your husband said here:

When you say that a Viper is not for a woman, it is insulting! Insulting someone is not treating them with respect, therefore it is mistreatment. I never called you names and I never said that YOU weren't deserving or capable of owning a Viper.

Let's just write this one up to: You can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

Even though I believe your opinion is wrong.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
But I never said "a viper is not for a women" , show me where I said that.

"you don't agree that a viper isn't really a toy for women?"

This was what you said. So, vipers are only toys for men?

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As I stated before, and the whole reason I agreed with Bobpantax, the viper is not a toy for anybody. And by asking a QUESTION like that, if you agree or not, is not an insult, its a question...

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've been mistreated? How? Show me exactly how I said direct insults to you. Show me exactly where I cursed at you, and what names I called you. Show me exactly what names I called you. You know like the one your husband said here:

you have mistreated her by insulting her because she owns a Viper. I called you names, she did not. I am sure that you want to be treated with respect, and I am very sure that you want your girlfriend to be treated with respect, well, treat others as you would be treated. throw stones, better be ready for the stones to be thrown back.
I apologize to this thread for appearing to be part of a hijack, that was not my intention. I would much rather go back to posting about how odd it seems that all of these brand new cars are being destroyed in such a short amount of time.
I apologize to you Pteam, and your girlfriend, if I have insulted her. Im sorry for flying off the handle over what I am sure was some misunderstood statements on both parts that has lead to the outbursts, that I am sure we all could have done without. So, for future reference, try to be a little more understanding about a woman owning a Viper, they do not have gender specific owner qualifications, and please refrain from insulting my wife, or any other woman because they enjoy driving these cars.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I stated before, and the whole reason I agreed with Bobpantax, the viper is not a toy for anybody. And by asking a QUESTION like that, if you agree or not, is not an insult, its a question...

which was taken out of context. again...toy being referenced as something to drive on the weekends...not an everyday car. at least from our point of view.

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Once again, I have never directly insulted your wife, ever. Show me the proof. You cannot because I never insulted her. You are making it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.