roe blower guys

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I agree the splitter should increase air flow to the front grill area. Not sure it increases pressure though. Hard to increase the pressure in that area. I would expect that it reduces pressure below, which may help extract underhood air better.

Note also that if it did increase pressure up front both th einlet and the radiator would receive the pressure. Still not clear what it would result in.

Steve do both cars have the same thermostat and fan settings? That could impact it as well. Just want to keep throwing out variables to confound things.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I agree the splitter should increase air flow to the front grill area. Not sure it increases pressure though. Hard to increase the pressure in that area. I would expect that it reduces pressure below, which may help extract underhood air better.

Note also that if it did increase pressure up front both th einlet and the radiator would receive the pressure. Still not clear what it would result in.

Steve do both cars have the same thermostat and fan settings? That could impact it as well. Just want to keep throwing out variables to confound things.

No, ACR has a stock t-stat. The RT/10 has a 170 Roe stat. Fan settings are stock. Logging on hot days has both cars at the middle bar on the gauge during repeated runs.