Roe bumper guards

Red94Roadster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DOes Roe Racing still make/sell the rubber bumper guards for the Gen 1 fascias? One of mine has fallen off and I'd like to replace it. I bought the kit a few years ago...and I'm about 90% sure it was from Roe.

Thanks

Reaction score
Next time I head to Virginia Beach I'll look in my storage space. I never did put the rubber bits on my car (just the edge guard) and I seem to recall throwing them in a bucket when I emptied my garage. I've added a note on my to-do list and will likely be down there next weekend.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time I head to Virginia Beach I'll look in my storage space. I never did put the rubber bits on my car (just the edge guard) and I seem to recall throwing them in a bucket when I emptied my garage. I've added a note on my to-do list and will likely be down there next weekend.

Holy Mackerel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

A blast from the past. How ya been Tony :2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where have I heard this voice before? Now I know! :smirk: Good to see you post again Tony!! :cool:

Red94Roadster, if Tony can't find them, I think I still have a couple of sets left.

Reaction score
I'm just a humble servant, hopefully lucky enough to own a Viper some day. :)

I will surely be down in Virginia Beach this next weekend and will make sure to have a look....I'm sure I need to stretch the legs on the new SRT-8 Charger! :)