ROE Heads results GEN3?

Mdeniz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to see if anyone has direct experience with ROE heads, using the search feature is not getting me much info :/

Thanks!

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck getting Greg to port a set of heads for you. You'll probably be waiting months. It is hard to find any info on the Roe heads as it appears nobody wants to go to anyone else but Greg (see reply above - it's just an automatic response when anyone asks about ported heads and is one of the most irritating things about this community). I did speak to Sean multiple times about his heads and I'm sure that they are worth every penny, but I ended up going with Todd at A&C because he offered me an entire heads/cam package.

dcvickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, you should just shoot Sean an email. He's amazingly fast at replying to any questions you may have.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be happy to help you put together an engine package that will meet your specific use and expectations. I work with some of the best in the business and have been modifying Vipers since 1992. Happy to help. 310-597-6295

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan Cragin is GREAT as i highly recommend him .In the 90s he helped me with the build on my GEN 2 which at the time was one of the fastest NA Vipers out there .

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Another option would be a set of JM C&C heads. I know Vipair had multiple sets, but if he is out. There is a set local to me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang