Roe Racing Supercharger Intercooler Pic....

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive been doing alot of searching, trying to decide on a centrifugal,twin turbos, or the autorotor in this thread. Why are we only seeing about 600 out of a twin screw? Where is the computer management system that is most used (VEC)?? pulling timing out at what IAT temp? The aftercooler/heat exchanger system seems needed to get to more respectable levels with these twin screws?

School me, Please.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I can't translate much of it, but they've got some cool pics on their website if nothing else...

You must be registered for see images

Silver_Snake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm surprised regarding the concern about failure of the containment / welds, it should be relatively simple to produce a dozen or so and then pay ~$100 per unit to have the welds radiographically tested. Thousands of miles of high pressure pipelines are installed using x-ray's of the welds as quality control.

RedSrt007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised regarding the concern about failure of the containment / welds, it should be relatively simple to produce a dozen or so and then pay ~$100 per unit to have the welds radiographically tested. Thousands of miles of high pressure pipelines are installed using x-ray's of the welds as quality control.

I agree...

We should see about possibly getting a group buy shipped over if anyone is interested!

-Red

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is a great upgrade for your system!

Dan Cragin
DC Performance

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks like the concept Sean was originally going to use. Anyone know why he changed his mind (maybe the possibility of getting a leak and fluid going straight into the engine)?

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those crazy Europeans use periods instead of commas and vice versa. Their pricing is very high ($6600), but you have to give them credit for doing the engineering.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That picture looks like they stuffed a trans cooler into the manifold. I'd be surprised if you even got 30 HP out of that skinny cooler.