Roe S/C Installation

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eyal:

You must live real close to Cinco Ranch sinc I see your car around quite often especially at the Saltgrass... lol I live in Cinco and have been in the viper seen for 7 years now. If you are looking for the Do's and Dont's with the tuners in the Houston area let me know and maybe we can hook up and I can tell you all about it. I as well have a yellow car but this time i opted to go with the GTS instead of another RT/10...

Mark H.
9sec.RT

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have done two and look forward to doing more. The going rate is about $500. If you have a resonable selection of tools and are the type that could tackle a rearend swap or waterpump replace on an older car then this shouldn't be a big deal.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMMMMMMMM, I DONT LIVE IN CINCO RANCH....IS THAT SOME KIND OF PLACE LIKE ON THE TV SERIES KINGPING? MARK H 9secRT I HEARD YOU ARE NO LONGER A HIGH 9 BUT A LOW 12 SEC GTS ..... BROTHER ARE U EVER GONNA GET BACK IN THE GAME IF U ARE NOT TO BUSY DRIVING YOUR H2 AROUND THE PARKING LOT OF SLATGRASS?EYAL.... CALL KYLE KENT AT THE HOUSE OF SPEED HOUSTON,TX EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] OF LUCK TO ALL!WHD