RT/10 Brake bar light bulb

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Does anyone know a part number for this?

It is from a 2001 RT/10 Brake bar light

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I hunted one down for my mom's 94 a while ago when we first bought the car. It was stupid expensive to buy from the parts store ($15 for a bulb like that is stupid to me at least). The next day I saw them in Walmart in the home lighting aisle. I think you may be best served to just take the bulb with you and size it up with what you can find at a store. Don't remember the number off the top of my head.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot me your address, I think I have a couple. That being said:

"To anyone who isn't aware.

LEE HAS NOT AND WILL NOT RESIGN! In fact, he has now removed from office and banned anyone who has been actually having open discussions with anyone else. This includes Randall, Maurice, and probably Tony by the time I write this. He is cleaning house of anyone and everyone who knows his shady dealings, instead of stepping down like he originally said. NOTHING will be changing at the VCA except the fact that the VCA is OVER. Lee has gone completely rogue and is doing everything possible to shut anyone up who knows anything. The problem is, A LOT of NEW information is flowing on the other Viper sites. After these current moves, you can be 100% sure that there are some really bad things that they cannot afford to have known, and the relationship with Chrysler/SRT is 100% dead (I'm sure they have already been made aware of Lee's latest dictator moves).

I URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PRESIDENTS IMMEDIATELY AND GET THE FULL STORY (OF WHAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY DONE) AND TELL THEM THAT YOU 100% EXPECT THEM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE VCA AT THIS VERY MOMENT! There are already additional directors and founding VCA officers resigning and cutting ties (and not with very good language to Lee either).

Please check the other sites and see for yourself. If anyone needs to reach me after this, I go by the same user name on the other sites. Something tells me I will not have access to this site within a few minutes of posting this."

Last edited:

SteelGray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up those bulbs at a O'Reilly a few months ago for $5ea. I think it takes 4 bulb in the third taillight. I'd suggest replacing all 4 at the same time, if you replace just 1, you may have a bright spot where the new bulb is at.

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn, mine just burnt out as well..Anyone have any idea where to get them up in good old Canada?

yellowviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do have any led bulbs for the 3rd brake lite on the RT/10? I can"t find the at any store. Thanks, Jack

les filous 68

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonjour forum, désolé de vous déranger. Je m'inscris chez vous car je recherche un troisième feu pour sa Dodge Viper rt/10. Ne trouvant rien sur le net, pas même une référence. Permettez-moi de venir à vous.
Je vous remercie d'avance pour votre aide. bonne journée

BlackWidow

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Translated

Hello forum, sorry to bother you. I register with you because I am looking for a third fire for his Dodge Viper rt/10. Finding nothing on the net, not even a reference. Let me come to you.

Thank you in advance for your help. Have a good day

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper