RT/10 Raffle Car Delivered Tonite !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The WA VCA held a reception of sorts tonite to see the look on "Rude Boy" Peter Wong's face as he took delivery of his VCA Raffle car...the 1-of-1 ACRT/10.

More to follow as attendees and computer-literates are sure to post photos and details of this erzats 'surprise' party........

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple pictures to wet your appetite!!

You must be registered for see images

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this is better:

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Peter!! Sorry I didn't make it to the celebration.
I chose to take the family out to dinner then went to bed early since i'm working OT this weekend at the Big "B"..

Lookin' forward to seein' ya' at the track Pete..

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to really thank everyone for coming out on a Friday evening. It was very sweet to see everyone after a busy summer that saw me overseas during most of the Viper events.

I know several drove a while through that lovely Seattle traffic to get there. Fortunately the ground was dry (after a week or two of rain) and several Vipers were driven to welcome my car to our Viper family up here in the PNW.

Daylight pics will be taken once the fog lifts and posted soon :)

Thanks again to the VCA, MCVO, CAAP for building her, JR Thompson and Fiona/Kim for bearing with my constant phone calls "Dude, where's my car?", Herb Helbig for making this car a reality (and drawing my ticket), and all of you fellow Viper owners whose enthusiasm for our cars made something like this possible.

It's 7:30am, time to go for a drive :)

Pete

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rudeboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and I should of course also thank Bill Pemberton and Woodhouse Dodge for their part in supplying the car for the raffle and handling all the paperwork and such. Bill was great thoughout the whole process!

Peter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala