rubber elbows on valve covers-Gen 2

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to replace the 90 degree rubber elbows coming out of the valve covers on my 01 GTS. I would like to get them asap, anyone had any luck finding these at a local retail store, or do they have to be ordered? I looked a little today, no luck. Didn't think it would be a hard item to find, guess I was wrong.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For my '94 it was a dealer item. Part listing (download in Illustrated Guide forum) shows in '94 it was available as a separate item but 01 listing it is part of the "crankcase ventilation harness".

KFactor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you will have to go through a dealer and get the whole "harness", it was $34 CAD when i had to get mine......

OP
OP
M

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will make my own harness, nothing but hose and a few fittings, simple solution and I will use rubber hose that will withstand synthetic oil. Something to do tonight!

OP
OP
M

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
finished the project, took about 15 min total time, biggest pain was taking out the hard tubing, had to remove the IAC, otherwise piece of cake. tomorrow I remove the side sills, clean and wax em, re-install and then she comes down off the jack stands. Cannot wait for spring!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte