S. Cal. Viper Club at Buttonwillow this weekend, who's all going???

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S. Cal. Viper Club at Buttonwillow this weekend, who\'s all going???

The club has organized another great event with the Touring Car Club. $165 for the whole weekend and our own run group. If interested call Said 714-448-7486 or 714-985-9595. Join us for the fun or just come to support the club. Who knows there could even be some great Mumfelberg Smack!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: S. Cal. Viper Club at Buttonwillow this weekend, who\'s all going???

Kenny...I can't stand it any longer. I'll be coming out to play even if I have to drive my lame LEXUS. Anyone else in the club is also welcome to bring out their "other car" for some track time with some great prople. Just called the hotel...Rooms left for only $29. Weather should be just perfect. Mumford watch out!!

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, I'm glad someone started the smackadelic train! Maybe I'll bust out the SST Ram dog for some high impact one wheel burnouts.
I think p-diddy's ACR norcal ****** and Team Honda S2k are down for the count. Bring out that 550.......Adelbrakes, you better lock in that room rate...cuz yous knows if da fat boy goes....dj

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paul great to hear! DJ.... I'll let you have the RV rights if you get Mumphie out there in the 550. Maybe he is too busy talking smack on the mess. board.

Everyone is welcome! This is one of the best clubs and Said worked out the cheapest entry fees I have seen.

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ken,
I will be there but probably in a mystery car.
We should also have a scooter race in the pits in between runs,

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be there if you let me run rice all over the track while the Vipers are out there.....viva la blower style!! Mumford may have to AMG you guys....again! The RV is all me dj......he won't have any need for the fat boy! He's taking the other half of Chrysler to the track, the half that doesn't break!

War Fat "Tuners" !

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2charmed, the ACR is at Messley's shop getting brakes put on it. When I overheated the stock components at Buttonwillow the ABS shut the brakes down for just enough time to make you familiar with the surrounding landscaping of the track (makes for an interesting ride). Unfortunately, all of the parts didn't make it to him in time (he's going to Indy for the 500 tomorrow). Are you gonna bring up your ACR? You should for at least a day. You'll never, ever, ever get on Buttonwillow for a weekend with any other club for less than $200, and their new driver's school is pretty good. Just keep away from that Adelberg guy, I hear he's an instructor. There are plenty-o-Viper dudes willing to show you around if you do attend.

The lil' Honda is getting it's sorry as* brake system completely overhauled (along with beefier roll bar). It gets to spend the holiday weekend with it's arch-enemy ACR (they compete for my love).

So I'll be forced to bust out some 5s on somebody's AS*. Probably the E55 so Hawker and I can compete in the 4 man per car track event. Might take the 550 out only if there aren't very many cars at Buttonwillow. I'll call and see how many people signed up. It doesn't need any rubber stripes or rock chips. Besides, it's making it's official track debut at Willow Springs on Thursday, June 14th.

As for the RV...Brett just earned B-status today when he Mumforded me. Besides, if I don't have my lil' Honda there I'll pretend I don't know him and his ricer machine (too embarassing). Maybe I'll give Kid'97GTS his spot since he just got paroled from his ban; I'm sure he could use a weekend of comfort.

Word.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm sure ol' fifty-five's gonna' need some brake work this weekend. Isn't there a $12.95 Kragen close? Don't think I'll be there. I got the 4 day weekend goin'. May ride up one day though. I'd like to see you clowns. I've noticed pmum actually has some feelings for a car? I think the 550 has a special place in his heart. dj

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think I should be able to get into the four man per car race, Hawker wouldn't be able to fit two of my rice buddies in the back of his ride and they fit in mine fine.....w/their girlfriends! I'm gettin' the RV boot? One good Mumford move deserves another I guess. I'll have to lock in that room rate.

Kenny I'd split a room with you, but your girlfriend snores.....

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ken, I'd love to go and learn a little more but, I'll be cruising on the Mexican Riviera in the ship's Penthouse Suite. Sorry looks like I will miss all the fun (at the track anyway).

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd like to see the Sedan Showdown, but I don't know if the conditions of my parole allow me to leave Orange County - maybe I can gnaw Tony's tracking device off my ankle and get out of the house. I need to scout out Brett's ride so I can plan for my debut of SuperKraut this summer. Lil' Whoadie is an instructor???!?!?!!? Last I heard he was looking for a co-pilot to operate his portioning valve.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

KID, they still let people like you post here (jk) welcome back from the abyss. Don't forget June 10th at Carlsbad for drags, I'm gonna spank you.

OP
OP
K

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, I'm gonna save my smack for the track. Kid, love to let you work the prop. valve, but had to junk the Sean Roe Brake kit.

Come out everyone and see the smack in action. Mumford, shut up and bring one of the cars in your fleet. Starting to sound like me with excuses. Brett, fold the seats down and sleep in the car. Starting to sound like the whine of your supercharger.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kenny,

I'm sorry is that wine still haunting you? It'll be o.k. You

won't be able to hear the blower wine anymore over the shrill of

the new 8" exhaust tip..... so you won't have to cower like a

beaten spouse anymore when you hear it go by!***

War N/A !

***I do not condone spousal abuse so keep the hate mail to a minimum......although I'm sure Ken gets his butt kicked by his gal every bit as badly as he does by PMUM on the track!

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Uh oh Brett, you're asking for it now.

Janni - would such behavior be acceptable as long as it was kept on the track?

Better run your N/A smack while you can Mayonaise because once Karl and Klaus get done turning wrenches on SuperKraut I'll be eating Fried Rice.

WAR COMPACT RACERS

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sounds like this is going to be a "bring your other car" event. I plan to have the fastest Japanese Convertable with a metal roof with V-8 and run flat tires in the paddock. You don't want to be in the backseat of this car. I think Sunday (Indy 500) will be a light day with lots of track time for all. Maybe the perfect day for the Maranello. I also want to see Kenny's brake set up of the week. What is the proper inflation for Firestone run flat tires on a 3800 lb car?

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually saw an episode of Motor Trend TV or something where they had Jimmy Vasser hot lapping the SC 430. Looked pretty quick in his hands, although he could probably even make Brett's rice blower look fast. Also interesting the way the in car camera showed him using the old 4 and 7 o'clock positions on the wheel with the use of about 5 fingers total - guess you can do that when your day job includes going 230 mph.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
guess you can do that when your day job includes going 230 mph.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except at TMS in April.................................

I really like Jimmy V. Hope he does well Sunday.

PMUM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hawker, is it safe to assume you've got the new Lexus convertible? If so, let me know when you're bringing it. I'm sure once that thing hits the track everybody will be scared and will leave. Not exactly the best looking car ever built... I'll try to get the 550 up there for Sunday. Are you gonna be there both days?

Also, you've got run-flats; why bother checking the inflation?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960