Saw another locally today...very rare!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out cruising today on the way to a friend's house. As I headed down a nice, winding road (obliterating the speed limit and passing everything in sight) I slowed as I came up on my turn...next thing I see is a another Viper right behind me. A beautiful black coupe with silver stripes. We waved at each other, and he followed me for a bit, then turned off into a neighbor hood.

I was just wondering who this may be as I've never seen the car before and loved the scheme. Would be interested in meeting up for a local cruise some day. Anyone know who this is?

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out cruising today on the way to a friend's house. As I headed down a nice, winding road (obliterating the speed limit and passing everything in sight) I slowed as I came up on my turn...next thing I see is a another Viper right behind me. A beautiful black coupe with silver stripes. We waved at each other, and he followed me for a bit, then turned off into a neighbor hood.

I was just wondering who this may be as I've never seen the car before and loved the scheme. Would be interested in meeting up for a local cruise some day. Anyone know who this is?

Was it a GTS or an SRT? If it was a GTS (non ACR) I bet it was my first Black/Silver. If you catch up with it again the last three in the Vin are 880. I would like to know where it wound up and I could give the guy some history. It went off the radar not far from where you live.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was out cruising today on the way to a friend's house. As I headed down a nice, winding road (obliterating the speed limit and passing everything in sight)

And that was a closed course, right?

Hey Mike, I popped your crab cruise DVD in today. Great job! Thanks for getting me a copy.

Lee - If most of the club hasn't seen that DVD, it would make for great viewing at the Hissmass party or some other event.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it a GTS or an SRT? If it was a GTS (non ACR) I bet it was my first Black/Silver. If you catch up with it again the last three in the Vin are 880. I would like to know where it wound up and I could give the guy some history. It went off the radar not far from where you live.

It was an SRT. I did see a black/silver gts a few months ago, but never got close enough to check it out (passed by as I was stopped at a light). I'll keep my eye out though.

Hey Mike, I popped your crab cruise DVD in today. Great job! Thanks for getting me a copy.

QUOTE]

You're welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS