SCT Flash Programmer & Pro-Racer Software Special!

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will check tomorrow and find out if there are any specials on the software alone. I can certainly do something for you regardless in the ~350.00 range... but you are almost better off returning your current tool to stock, selling it to someone else, and getting in on this deal as it sits...

any word???

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any word???

Unfortunately, there arent any deals on software alone below what I can discount it to personally [350 range] as the primary objective of this deal with SCT is to help eliminate their overstock of the programmers themselves.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to find the Processor Code on my 97 gts. I took the cover off (the one with four 8mm socket heads and 2 screws at the bottom) to reveal the PCM with all the cables plugged into it. does anyone have a picture of exactly where and which number I need?

I see 2 different codes written in white that are kind of faded. One of them is 048973A would this be it?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am trying to find the Processor Code on my 97 gts. I took the cover off (the one with four 8mm socket heads and 2 screws at the bottom) to reveal the PCM with all the cables plugged into it. does anyone have a picture of exactly where and which number I need?

I see 2 different codes written in white that are kind of faded. One of them is 048973A would this be it?

Thanks for your help!

Just take a High Resolution picture of the PCM, and I can probably read it off that.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok great thank you!

So now when i order from your website what should i do about selecting a code, this one is not there?

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok great thank you!

So now when i order from your website what should i do about selecting a code, this one is not there?

If the code is not listed [new ones are added all the time], simply type it into the comment box when completing the order. I did check however, that code is most certainly on the list.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right sorry I just didnt see any with a "C" at the end, I guess that does not matter.

My order will be made soon :)

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You are right sorry I just didnt see any with a "C" at the end, I guess that does not matter.

My order will be made soon :)

The last digits are variable, indicating its revision. Since you automatically get the latest revision of any processor code, they are irrelevant.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help.

I went to place my order, is shipping to the UK really $120? Seems like a lot...

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for all your help.

I went to place my order, is shipping to the UK really $120? Seems like a lot...

As always, any smaller international orders should just ignore the website shipping calculator for orders that dont need to go via UPS, or contact me directly to order/quote shipping. I dont have a Postal Service calculator on there, which is how I generally ship the smaller orders.

I will correct it when it goes through, USPS Priority will be 40 bucks, and USPS Express will be 50 bucks. 6-10 and 4-6 days delivery respectively.

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah ok sorry was not aware of that, this is my first order. 40/50 bucks can be done my order is in.

Thank you

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That stinks as I already own the programmer and have never even used it.

Unfortunately, there arent any deals on software alone below what I can discount it to personally [350 range] as the primary objective of this deal with SCT is to help eliminate their overstock of the programmers themselves.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That stinks as I already own the programmer and have never even used it.

Dump the programmer to someone who doesnt want to do their own tuning, and grab this package! You could sell your pre-tuned programmer for 250 EASY in less than one day. Hell, thats a 250.00 lay-out for 450.00$ software in any case, and you could likely get more than 250 for yours!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lots of these being sold guys! Less than 3 weeks left on this deal!

Perhaps the new buyers can petition to the VCA website for a "SCT Pro-Racer" sub-category of the Tuning section, where we can keep all of the OEM computer info all in one spot...?

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GUYS, I saw this over on the srtforums. Is it true that SCT will no longer try to complete the data logging...?

From the other forum:

It was a tough decision at SCT but due to the economic state of the Chrysler Corporation we are not moving forward with a data logging solution for DCX applications. We would like to give the recommendations of Digimoto (http://www.digimoto.com/) and Auto Enginuity (AutoEnginuity® - OBD2 Scan Tool - Professional PC and PDA Diagnostics) as we feel they are an affordable solution that is best suited for tracking and logging changes in the ECM.

Currently, we are in the process of creating a DCX Calibration Guide to expand your knowledge on your original investment. This guide is full of tips for tuning your DCX application and will be available January 1, 2010.

Charlie @ SCT

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
GUYS, I saw this over on the srtforums. Is it true that SCT will no longer try to complete the data logging...?

That may be the case, and explains why progress stalled some time ago... and I cant really blame them with the economy the way it is. However, for how cheap other logging systems are that have even more features than SCT WOULD have had, its not that big of a deal overall. The product never existed in the first place, it was only "hopes and dreams" via SCT.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, it will. You still will need them to be plugged in so it can check for open circuits, but it wont pop CEL's for no cats.

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, it will. You still will need them to be plugged in so it can check for open circuits, but it wont pop CEL's for no cats.

They are plug in anyways, since it doesn't pop up all the time tho. I will probably be making the purchase next week. I'm getting the Pro Racer Software & Flash tool Combo. I have a 2006 Coupe which processor code I would have to use? I can't look at the car since its alrighty put away for the winter...I hope I don't need to look

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are plug in anyways, since it doesn't pop up all the time tho. I will probably be making the purchase next week. I'm getting the Pro Racer Software & Flash tool Combo. I have a 2006 Coupe which processor code I would have to use? I can't look at the car since its alrighty put away for the winter...I hope I don't need to look

The Cat Test is "non continuous" since it requires certain conditions to be met. As a result, they usually pop up every hundred miles or so.

2006's use processor code [05030302A*]

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I should probably also note that these packages are available for the Ram SRT-10's at the same price, so if you know anybody with a Ram SRT, tell them to jump on this band wagon while it lasts, still plenty of time to get an order in!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan you interested in buying mine or know someone who would be?

Dump the programmer to someone who doesnt want to do their own tuning, and grab this package! You could sell your pre-tuned programmer for 250 EASY in less than one day. Hell, thats a 250.00 lay-out for 450.00$ software in any case, and you could likely get more than 250 for yours!

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan you interested in buying mine or know someone who would be?

Hi Nader,

Sorry, I cant help you out on that one... I already have these programmers out the ***** in my stock, haha

I would suggest Ebay ot the Classifieds of this website, it shouldn't take long, especially if the buyer doesn't know about this thread... compared to other tuners, this is an UNBELIEVABLE price, and yours at 300-ish would be as well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235