SEASNAKE #1- organ donating tthrough Dr JonB

SEASNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As as caring, healthy adult, I have always signed my organ donor card so that I could help others live on in the event something terrible happened to me.

As most of you are aware something terrible did happen to my baby (the original SEASNAKE) and I made the same decision for her that I made for myself. Dr. JonB now has the car on life support and will be removing good parts to sell to other GEN 1 Viper owners. As a reward, Jon will be providing me a new exhaling apparatus (3" Corsa exhaust) to help my new snake with its breathing problems.

So, if you get a body part from Jon that's black with kickin' gold stripes - know that the SEASNAKE is riding with you and will keep you safe.

Dave

PS If something should ever happen to your snake remember that Dr. JonB would be interested in helping your snake help others as well.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
THANKS Dave, for becoming a Viper Organ Donor, and getting a "FREE" Corsa 3" for helping me buy the cadaver.

"If it weren't for two different Organ Donors, Carroll Shelby would be worm food" (C.S. 1995)