Sex, Lies, and Dodge Vipers

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently took a 14 year old girl for a ride in the Viper and I swear she was jumping up and down in the seat
bounce.gif
and screaming the whole time!

I never saw anything like it.......

Now here girlfriend was another story. She loved it but she kinda' kept still.....

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin - it's not you that is attracting the male hillbilly contingent, rather, it must be the pheromones lingering from the prior owner of your Viper. Sounds like it's time to de-Brett your ride - a couple coats of Zaino and a pine tree air freshener ought to do the trick.

Biggie - come on, dude, don't c*ck block me here - I think I might be winning Dennis over. If my age is a problem, I'm sure with a little Nair facial I can pass for a 20 year old - just ask the girlies at Inn & Out.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 recent incidents:
1st 2 young ladies screaming out of their jeep how they love
the car... turned at the next light then regretted it .. then recalled I married so did the right thing...

2nd came out of kmart to find a nice looking 40ish year old woman with her shirt unbuttoned to the belly button waiting for me in her car. parked right next to mine (she was waiting for an nice older man with the vipe; I am only 32) as I come out of the store carrying 2 packs of diapers, she smiles, blushes and drives away.

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...I've been lurking on this one so far...but..what the hell...

When I was growing up there was this blonde who lived not far from me. I dated one of her friends for a while so we were pretty good friends. I'd lost track of her for a while but heard rumors that she was dancing at some club (sans clothing) for a while. Years later I heard she was dating the drummer from a top selling rock band. (not going to say the name). After living with him in various mansions around the world she left him and came home to get her life back together. Anyway, that probably gives you an idea what this girl looks like.

Fast forward to about three weeks ago... a party at a friend's house to benefit the leukemia society (shh...they don't know it was a kegger. ;) ) and IN she walks. The first words out of her mouth: "Hey Rob! Is that really your car out there?" Needless to say we were out at the car in NO time.

I'd already had a few so I wasn't going to take her for a ride for SURE. I let her sit in the driver's seat and she commented on how much more comfortable it was than her ex's F40 Ferrari. Well, in my inebriated state I decided there wasn't much danger of her not knowing how to drive a car like this if she'd been driving an F40 for three years. I don't remember much of the ride...but everything was fine.
smile.gif
My FAVORITE part: adjusting the seat for her.. Me: "Here...let me show you.." Her: "Now I wish I'd shaved..."
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I've only had the Viper for a few months...now if you want DeLorean stories, I've got those too. ;)

GOD I LOVE THIS CAR!!

--Rob

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok here goes. Now this happened to a very close friend of mine.
Had the viper out on a friday night and on passing by a club he heard his name being called so he stopped and a female friend he had not seen in a while came running over to the car.
A little small talk and a few minutes later she was riding in the car. Of course there were the usual questions and compliments about the viper and after a zero to second gear shift he heard "o my god i just wet my *******".
As they were appraching the club and the ride was about to end she asked "Have you ever had sex in this car?",
my friend replied "i don't think that is possible." to which she stated "pull into that parking lot (shopping center) , park, sit back and i'll take it from there". Now mind you this female had been strictly a friend.

I just cannot get over the effect this car has on people.

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never fails. I can be driving the Viper past all the hot spots in town and I will not encounter a cute girl. What happens when I take my Sentra for a quick trip to the grocery store? Babes by the billions!!

Dirk Pitt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Posted this before and a few years old, but this is my best (of a few):

I was on my way from Indy to the Kruse auto auction in Auburn, IN where the Vipers (and other Chrysler products) led the classics in the parade and carried the celebrities. As usual I am running a few minutes late to get in line with the other Vipers leaving the Viper Pit at the auction grounds (getting that last coat of Zaino wiped off). The local law enforcement guys directing traffic saw my predicament and stop oncoming traffic to let me pass 40-50 cars and catch up with the Vipers on the way to the staging area. One cop doesn't see what is going on and stops me just before I get to catch up. While pointing out to him that I am not driving on the wrong side of the road just to be a smarta&&, a gorgeous blonde jumps out of the car next to mine, jumps in the Viper and insists on being my ride for the entire parade (didn't have time to negotiate with her and had to decline my previous offer to take a "celebrity" after reaching the staging area).

The story has not yet ended as we keep in "contact" to this day...

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Don Bennett, didn't appreciate comment about young female in my avatar needing silicone injection since she is my wife i think you should keep your comments to yourself. Barry

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kid97GTS:
Kevin - it's not you that is attracting the male hillbilly contingent, rather, it must be the pheromones lingering from the prior owner of your Viper. Sounds like it's time to de-Brett your ride - a couple coats of Zaino and a pine tree air freshener ought to do the trick.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you really want to go there? It is amusing though....coming from a Newport Beach "boy" that ALWAYS has to wax his own board.

RoyV101621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's about time we see some posturing and posing. Show us your frills gentlemen.
Do all Viper owners believe ***** is contractually binding?
The Thread is called sex lies and Dodge the *****.

I understand that a Certificate of Marriage is binding and by no means am I going to give up half of my **** .

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by singlemd4u:
To Don Bennett, didn't appreciate comment about young female in my avatar needing silicone injection since she is my wife i think you should keep your comments to yourself. Barry

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee Barry, I suppose if you are going to plaster pics of your old lady wearing a loincloth on your avatar for all to see, you should probably expect some comments, both good and bad. By the way, I'm from the "more than a handful is a waste" camp, so I think she looks NIIIIIIICE, but I can see how a Texan (they like everything super-sized) would go for the bolt-ons.

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen Don, i dont think i need to explain my screenname to you. I certainly wouldnt ask you what Bigviper stands for. Could be a substitute for something much smaller eh? As far as showing my wifes pic for this message board. Anyone with any brains would realize that most women next to vipers in home driveways are probably girlfriends wives or daughters. Since this isnt a bar and we are mostly all club members i would think a reasonable member would use some restraint. i guess not.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigsViper, I don't believe your comments were meant to be directed at another member's family. Had you known the relationship to SingleMD4u, I feel they would not have been made.

SingleMD4u, I understand Bigs lack of knowledge of the relationship as it was NOT mentioned. When you make this pic public, you need to outline the rules or should assume there are no rules. By posting in this particular thread and saying "this is my wife", you would have outlined the rules of decency and Bigs comments would have been kept to himself. Unfortunately, by not spelling out the relationship, you left out rules.

I see both sides of this and thought a mediator might be able to help. If this offends anyone, oh well, I tried.

Let's get over this.

I'm all for the Viper Smack Championships to be fired back up or even a "which is faster, Viper or Z06?", but, get over it.

Dave

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because of my similar experiences, I can understand Barry’s point. I’m the most downloaded man on the internet. Chicks all over the country use my pics as computer wallpaper. Who knows what kind of comments they’re making about me! Thankfully none of the available photos reveal any necessary “bolt ons.”

Reaction score
Ha!!! I'm 29 and not married!!! Getting pressured from my current woman for that ring but I'll just give her a lump of coal and tell her to be patient.

I just got rid of my Vette Conv., well actually I smashed it, (DOH!!!) and I tell you I dont know how many times I got flashed in that thing, not to mention all first dates I had, SCORE one for the home team!!! (Dont forget that ***** make the world go round.)

But this is a Viper!!! not a dime a dozen Vette and I pick up the new one up this week. Oh ya!!!

I will keep my digital camera in it and snap some photo's of the bimbs, (my woman included) and post them ASAFP.

Stay tuned...

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2001_Viper!!!:
Ha!!! I'm 29 and not married!!! Getting pressured from my current woman for that ring but I'll just give her a lump of coal and tell her to be patient.

I just got rid of my Vette Conv., well actually I smashed it, (DOH!!!) and I tell you I dont know how many times I got flashed in that thing, not to mention all first dates I had, SCORE one for the home team!!! (Dont forget that ***** make the world go round.)

But this is a Viper!!! not a dime a dozen Vette and I pick up the new one up this week. Oh ya!!!

I will keep my digital camera in it and snap some photo's of the bimbs, (my woman included) and post them ASAFP.

Stay tuned...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the words of the usual suspects, "NIIIIICE!"

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don - With all due respect, you were a little out of line!

Barry - With all due respect, you wife is gorgeous!

singlemd4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well this will be my last comment on this subject. I 've been a member of numerous cars clubs in my life and basically members have taken a much more courteous attitude on messages boards with their own members. Having to mention that the pic was of my wife does not excuse these comments. Its obvious that the pic was taken on a private driveway. We all have taken pics of goodlooking women next to sports cars and having to refrain from that ( especially when the topic is essentially about women and vipers ) because some clubs members feel its open season if a member puts up a pic doesnt bode well for such members ( in my opinion). The pic of my wife on my viper in the avitar was a way to distinquish my 97 gts from other posts. In order to see the size of her chest one would have to click on the avitar to enlarge the frame size. Certainly we all make comments in fun, but usually these are members who know each other very well. Thank you, Barry

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2001_Viper!!!:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are so MONEY!!!!!!!! Anyone who refers to his gal as a "bimb" is money. Just get out of that midwest hole and move where the ladies aren't cornfed and you'll be well on your way to epic status, my friend.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barry, You've been on the board for a month, and already you want to rewrite the rules to suit you. I'm tired of arguing and it seems you want me to apologize for something I feel was not my fault. In difference to you, and to maintain my NIIIICE reputation with the usual suspects I will delete my posts. Case Closed. Thanks for making a board that has gotten dull since I joined last year even duller.
dead.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kid, Smackie, Thanks for dredging this thread up from the morass.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Easily Hurt Feelings Barry
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
ROFLMFAO!!!!

What was it he was so upset about anyway???
crying.gif
cool.gif

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gasp!! What have we become? First some guy crying cuz someone notices his half naked wife's picture is posted and now I get emails at home from someone who doesn't like it when I report that my car makes a vixen's P***y wet and her friend take off her top.
This isn't the Porsche club... raw horsepower comes at a price. Live with it or buy a Porsche and some gold chain.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to re-focus ehh?

As my cousin's wedding reception was winding down, I was standing outside talking with my siblings and cousins when this smokin' hot, tall, thin, 30 something, awesome looking model type (who made quite a scene on the dance floor) walks outside and notices my car. She starred at it for a few seconds, then hiked up skirt, pulled down her underwear, sat on the hood and showed me the goods. I was dumbfounded. I encouraged her to get off of my car (well I actually yelled at her). She left without saying a word. My cousin refuses to give me any information on this girl (I think she's embarrassed by what happened). I would like to meet her again. Perhaps we can get something straight between us; just not on the hood of my car!

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigJim, I think Smackie's still downloading your non-novel! ;)
Maybe you should post some pics and get into the running with Chuck for the most downloaded guy on the internet!
smile.gif
Thanks for the insight and please don't get mad and come looking for me! I'm on your side!!
cool.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BigsViper:

Maybe you should post some pics and get into the running with Chuck for the most downloaded guy on the internet!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. He's getting a mighty late start.
smile.gif

You guys with all your stories. I bartended at college bars for 10 years. I was younger and much more beautiful then. I envied no one.