Shandon.....

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir,

Would you post up pictures of that Bad SRT-10-the picture used in the avatar, sir. The finished car is absolutely amazing. I am considering hard top, sir. The Autoform wing is over the top.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad I was surfing this morning and Boom there is my name :2tu: Heheh

Yea I will get some photo's up for you shortly. I have it in the shop right now getting stripes put on her. I will post what she looked like about a week or so ago.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple
You must be registered for see images attach

Dont even ask what that YELLOW thing was in the above picture? Scary but safe to say its getting passed yet again :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir, congrats on the best SRT-10 vert seen. I honestly need to know if it is all Autoform stuff, sir. I have envisioned this in black.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool pictures! I noticed this Viper is in front of the other cars at all pictures ;)

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir, congrats on the best SRT-10 vert seen. I honestly need to know if it is all Autoform stuff, sir. I have envisioned this in black.

Thanks;)

The hard top, wing and splitter are all Autoform. There are other tops out there but in my personal opinion Autoforms is the best looking and scca approved. I have moved to the ACR wing and will be selling my Autoform one (seen in thie pics) at some point. Its a great wing with significant downforce and adjustable. It just looks plain bad as$ in person with the top.

Im having two black stripes put on. The car is bright silver and the pictures never really show the gloss of the paint. I talked with the custom paint shop and they recommended black with a clearcoat (not flat black) and an icepearl finish. Im also having the stripes taper similar to the comp coup stripes I have seen.

If you need any info on the HardTop let me know.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics I took of his Viper at the track

I think it was a little cold that morning

shandons_viper.jpg

Here are a few of us by our garage, you can see how different his front looks from Jeff's yellow '06 and my sapphire '01.

Maybe that's why Shandon's so fast huh? haha

three_vipers_at_mid_oh1.jpg

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics I took of his Viper at the track

I think it was a little cold that morning

shandons_viper.jpg

Thanks Leslie I forgot about that morning dang it was cold
My baby looks cold..... !! I think it was under 35 degrees that morning and reached into the mid 40's by noonish or so.

Fast? Ha you aint fool'n nobody "Leslie the Speed demon"!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon, while you're posting pictures....... post the one from the ToD trip a couple years back! :D

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple

Dont even ask what that YELLOW thing was in the above picture? Scary but safe to say its getting passed yet again :)

PERFECT:2tu:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon, car looks great. Is that front splitter piece removable, or permanently mounted? What type of rear wing is that?

Yes it is removable (very easily) and "expendable" :lmao: I have two now and looking to maybe get a third. They tend not to do well on off track excursions:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: Mid-Ohio should send me a thank you card for cutting there grass last year.

The rear Wing is an Autoform.