Side exit exhaust options please.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME VIDEO, Your car sounds great, what exhaust set up is that?

I hope your car was ok after that little spin :D

Car was fine. My pride took a little hit, but all went well. Exhaust consistes of TNT race headers, no cats and a short 12" long race muffler (don't know the brand) It is definitely loud and shoots wicked flames on decel and upshifts. Car is set to run a little rich to keep the motor well fed and cool.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal to be able to hang with the TA Mustang. Unless it was turned way down, those things are usually over 800 HP right?

Yeah, my buddy has the wick turned down on the motor. I would say it is about 750 HP, but the weight is the killer. He is at 2600 lbs. That car is very wide, which makes it all the mre difficult to get around.

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What, turns you into a *********? Since you know nothing about this subject could you go play with your easy bake oven while the men post on the Viper forum?

Actually *******, I didn't think name calling was at call there....I am a member of this Forum and can post on my forum as I wish. If you like to play on the Viper forum with the members and the rest of the enthusiasts , then you should respect them and their support to keep it here for guys like you. I understand you have been here a while as I notice your posted numbers, but, that does not give you any more seniority or the right to name calling, than any one else here, especially paid current members who are supporting this venue so you can play house during the day when you have nothing to do. If you didn't take the comment as a " no harm sarcasm" as you have done at many in the past...then its you that needs to grow up and realize that if you can dish em..you should be able to take em". Don't get snarly...it doesn't seem like a nice old man like you would come across that way, but, I guess you never know a person. Now I do.

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for Dave 6666

Dave, How did you fabricate the last section of your exhaust? did you get the turnout bend custom made or is that a section of pipe already bent which was then cut and welded?
Do you have any pics of the fabracation process?

Could I also ask where you got the chrome tip from
Thanks.

mmcc269

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question for Dave 6666

Dave, How did you fabricate the last section of your exhaust? did you get the turnout bend custom made or is that a section of pipe already bent which was then cut and welded?
Do you have any pics of the fabracation process?

Could I also ask where you got the chrome tip from
Thanks.

A friend of mine has the same tips - he got them from Belanger Exhaust for around $170 pair.... Really nice looking tips.