Snake eyes headlight covers

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No question they look fierce! I'd certainly consider it, BUT, why would you sacrifice your night vision. It's not relevant whether there's only a 35% (or even 5%) loss of lumens resulting from the vinyl. What a significant (potentially dangerous) trade off. :omg:

Maybe if you never drive at night? Might be more practical if it could be easily removable and applied.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think that our local sign making company could make them out of vinyl and stick them on the lenses. If they have a pic to go by, they typically are very talented. Instead of trying to find a prefab deal, I would inquire with a local vinyl sign manufacturing company to have a one of a kind (like the duct tape).

make sure they use the corect grade of vinyl, one the guys covered his head light over here, and ended up pulling some off the clear laquar off the headlight when he removed the vinyl

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my version of "Snake eyes". I had my local vinyl sign shop make this for me using clear clinging vinyl. The "eyes" can easily go on or off.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Removable, but stable at 150+ would be great! I think the slit in the eye should be vertical (lining up with the hood seam). Maybe too much? Somebody PS it so we can see what it would look like.:)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang