Snake Eyes headlight covers

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper nation,

Just getting interest in a group buy for those that want the Snake Eyes headlight covers for 03 to 10 Vipers( will ask about GEN I and II next meeting). I have a very reputable local business putting a clear bra on my car and they also do vinyl graphics. We just talked preliminaries but they are making a template and thier graphic artist and myself will put something together.

No set price yet and do not know what the minimum order is. THese will be removable cling type and will be available in colors.

Resond to this thread or pm me if intersted. Ask any questions and I will get them answered.

Bruce

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely put me down, I've been trying with a couple of the guys in the Illinois Chapter for over a month now & still haven't heard back from anybody. One even asked for my email address & I've sent it to him twice but still no luck. Thanks for any Help!

F

FrgMstr

Maybe they could do a bunch of fake stick on CF to complete the faux look?

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will try to meet up with them on monday of next week and work out the specifics and then work on a design and have a prototype in hand hopefully within 2 weeks.

Bruce

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howie at Frankenstitch did the original design ones, we got all busy, including a greyscale version for black /white and silver cars, but in the end
they said they were "too busy"

F

FrgMstr

Could I get a snake anus instead of a smoked license plate cover please?