So do you hit any weekly cruise nights?

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haugens is near our place, every Wednesday night, starting May 16. I went a couple times last year, never saw another Viper though..

You must be registered for see images

Their website..

http://www.haugensbbq.com/

You must be registered for see images

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holy cow batman! what a cruise-in!

there's a few around here, this is my first summer here so am gonna check them out:)

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in... I was there once last year for their end of year bash and it was great. There had to be 300 cars there and a live band. I havn't been there on a regular wed night but I've heard they get allot of cars.

I don't know when it starts, but if you guys want to meet up somewhere and cruise over there, I'm in. I have to leave by 7:30, but I'm still in

Glenn

OK I just read their website and it starts may 16th, and my guess of 300 cars was a little off as the real number was 1129 . Just missed it by that much...lol They are also going to have a special section this year for cars newer than 1980....

Last edited:
OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll probably be there on the 16th, it'd be cool if Inferno can make it too or anyone else. Don't mind my wife will be along with her C5 Corvette and my sister, so a few of us are going, it's a vacation week, so I'll be there around 6:00'sh. My sister is coming in from Vancouver, she's a Mustang nut! Let's see what she thinks of the Viper..

Last edited:

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK black... I'm going to try and make it myself. 6ish sounds good because i have to be in oshawa for 8pm.

hope to see you there... Santo?? Inferno???

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will double-check with my brother. He's got my former 1992 Dodge Stealth Turbo and I'm sure he'd like to attend.

How far up is it from Myrtle Road? It is further north on Hwy 12, right?

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cool. Yes, about 10 minutes past Myrtle Rd, it'll be on your right, can't miss it because of the cars. I'll send Nabil an email, maybe he can send out an email to the VCO crew.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny because I was concerned when they told me where to park first time I went, but actually it was fine, it's like a lawn.. Nice thing is that it's better than hot pavement or dusty gravel, it's different, but it's pretty cool to hang out at. As long as it doesn't rain..

Look forward to hookin' up. Inferno can't reply because he noted in another Post about his membership status, hopefully he shows up, he's pretty close too. Nabil is out of town at the moment.

OP
OP

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
handyman / santo - I won't be able to make it this Wednesday / May 16. It got all messed up because of work actually, supposed to be a week off, but I had to go in today.. sort of rearranged our family reunion plans.

Have fun, hopefully you have a good time and we can hook up another Wednesday.

Best regards,
Mike

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad mike, we'll meet next time. I'm still in guys, wife and I should arrive around 6pm. See you in the "newer than 1980" section I guess

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it's suppose to rain or at least drizzle all day and night. If it's raining I don't think I'll be going. Lets hope it clears up for us.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be going either. But that just means we put it off a week or two. We should pick a date and get a good group to go.

Santo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187