So we're out last night minding our own business and .....

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what happens. No tickets. Just checking us out. I think they just wanted to see the cars.

Attachments

• cruise 017.jpg
    cruise 017.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 197
  • cruise 018.jpg
    cruise 018.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 207
  • cruise 019.jpg
    cruise 019.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 202
  • cruise 020.jpg
    cruise 020.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 252
  • cruise 021.jpg
    cruise 021.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 221

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.... yellow car in the front....:hmmm:

Hope there were no tickets issued!

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep nice cars...but doesn't a cop need some reason to pull you over?
Or were you guys speeding a bit and just didn't get a ticket? ;)

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was in traffic once and a motorcycle cop pulled up next to me and asked if I had a moment to pull over. I said that I guess I didn't have a choice. He said, "oh, yeah, you do. I just want to check out the car if you have time." He turned out to be a nice guy and we chatted cars for ten minutes.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a cop always sneaks up on me and lights me up.
One night I came up on a cop car going down the freeway and it was him and his new partner. His partner turned uot to be a big fan of the Viper so they gave me the signal to "GO" and we blasted down the freeway together, I showed him what a Gen IV Viper could do , for a short stretch of course, good stuff!

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A lot of cops become cops so they can drive fast and pretty much do as they please so not a bad idea to get to know them if they just want to see your car. Get his name and commit it to memory... You could always try dropping the name the next time you're pulled over.... Like... Oh Yeah... Officer Donuts is a cool guy... I was talking to him a little ways back...bla bla bla This works about once every three times...:(

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't work that way around these parts. They approach the vehicle, ask for your ID and ins. card, tell you why you were pulled over and then walk away to return with a ticket. In the rare instance there is actually any conversation between me and the cop, I make it a point to let him know he's not my friend.

Oh, and I think cops like that don't just want to drive fast, it's how impotent men that still live at home with their parents carry out their fantasy of having their way with you.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah dave6666, the cops in your neck of the woods are all business and no fun. Same thing with the state troopers, super impressed with their own authority, and a huge penis envy complex.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm.... yellow car in the front....:hmmm:

Hope there were no tickets issued!

Thats because the slow yellow need a push from the powerfull fast RED Viper and behind the Red viper there are tow straps to help the others along.;) :rolaugh:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got stopped one early evening on my way back to Michigan from South Bend, IN and the initial reason was 80 mph in a 70 zone. I knew the officer wasn't going to give me a ticket pretty early, he just wanted to make sure I had all my paperwork in place and that it wasn't stolen. We chatted for about 30 minutes, opened up the hood for him, told him tons about Gen II vs Gen III & IV Vipers and we shook hands and I left.

I know if there ever was an "iffy" call where I might or might not get a ticket, I helped my cause by sharing my love of this car with someone else.

I also asked if that officer was involved in any charity work, hoping that if he was I could make an appearance in the car as another way to do something that helps rather than hurts my case for occaisionally driving over the speed limit. This officer didn't have any Police Benevolency League or charity work, but someday one officer will. Maybe the "duck a ticket; give you a warning" won't actually be for me, but one of my other VCA members.

Regards,
Aaron

Lundqvist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got stopped one early evening on my way back to Michigan from South Bend, IN and the initial reason was 80 mph in a 70 zone. I knew the officer wasn't going to give me a ticket pretty early, he just wanted to make sure I had all my paperwork in place and that it wasn't stolen. We chatted for about 30 minutes, opened up the hood for him, told him tons about Gen II vs Gen III & IV Vipers and we shook hands and I left.

I know if there ever was an "iffy" call where I might or might not get a ticket, I helped my cause by sharing my love of this car with someone else.

I also asked if that officer was involved in any charity work, hoping that if he was I could make an appearance in the car as another way to do something that helps rather than hurts my case for occaisionally driving over the speed limit. This officer didn't have any Police Benevolency League or charity work, but someday one officer will. Maybe the "duck a ticket; give you a warning" won't actually be for me, but one of my other VCA members.

Regards,
Aaron

haha ****en hilarious.. what an ego you got there aaron.. impersonation of aaron..

" uh yes judge, I do realize I was going 120 in a 60.. but if your involved in a charity, id be MORE then happy to give you a few minutes of my time by showing up. would you happen to have a designated driver? what i COULD do and i don't do this for everyone of course is have the driver drive and i can sit on top my car and just waving to the lowly folks. that's just the kind of person im i do what i can for small folks. ill have my people call your people.. my name is aaron after all and me and my 30 thousand dollar car love to do charities.."

hey aaron, do you do charities here in California? WOULD LOVE to have your autograph. HAHAHAHAH its like dude who the heck are you michael jackson? lol

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Fast yellow viper. Others trying to keep up must have made the the police notice.

Hopefully it was just a nice photo shoot.:)

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha ****en hilarious.. what an ego you got there aaron.. impersonation of aaron..

" uh yes judge, I do realize I was going 120 in a 60.. but if your involved in a charity, id be MORE then happy to give you a few minutes of my time by showing up. would you happen to have a designated driver? what i COULD do and i don't do this for everyone of course is have the driver drive and i can sit on top my car and just waving to the lowly folks. that's just the kind of person im i do what i can for small folks. ill have my people call your people.. my name is aaron after all and me and my 30 thousand dollar car love to do charities.."

hey aaron, do you do charities here in California? WOULD LOVE to have your autograph. HAHAHAHAH its like dude who the heck are you michael jackson? lol

Dear Lundqvist,

You'll be surprised to hear this, but I've had officers tell me about their charity work twice during a roadside stop and I've made arrangements to show up and answer questions about my car. Coincidentally, I didn't receive a ticket either time.

Regards,
Aaron

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:lmao::rolaugh::eater::lmao:
come on guys, you gotta admit. Lundqvist's comment is hilarious.
On the other hand - now I know why us mere "enthusiasts" get no respect on this site. ;):omg::lmao:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rizzo- You better be careful. That car only ever got one ticket. I left the other two that came with the car (just like all other vipers) in the glove box for you, so you could get those tickets punched.

I was headed for Vegas VOI and had just started into Oregon. I got nailed for 85 in a 55!

Be careful out there!!

PBR

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No tickets that night. Im still good. In fact the last ticket I got was in my Vette about 5 years ago. I came home on Saturday with the top down, 500 miles in under 5 hours and 1 gas stop. I was impressed. Gotta love living in the prairies in Canada. 500 miles of near straight 4 lane highways and no traffic and not 1 cop in site. :)

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don't work that way around these parts. They approach the vehicle, ask for your ID and ins. card, tell you why you were pulled over and then walk away to return with a ticket. In the rare instance there is actually any conversation between me and the cop, I make it a point to let him know he's not my friend.

Oh, and I think cops like that don't just want to drive fast, it's how impotent men that still live at home with their parents carry out their fantasy of having their way with you.
Agree with you 100% on this one. Well said. And maybe the four cops in New Orleans will get the "death penalty" too as quoted in the news last week for their actions during Katrina. I was just notified from the DAs office that the detective that messed up my stolen Viper case two years ago got fired.:headbang:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a cop always sneaks up on me and lights me up.
One night I came up on a cop car going down the freeway and it was him and his new partner. His partner turned uot to be a big fan of the Viper so they gave me the signal to "GO" and we blasted down the freeway together, I showed him what a Gen IV Viper could do , for a short stretch of course, good stuff!

The irony of this is that we all know it to be true, yet they act like they are total professionals with no wiggle room. Its "all business" and they "had to give you a ticket" or act like they are "doing you a favor writing it for 19 over instead of 20+". What BS. We all know there's lots of leeway, they just regular guys who get to act cool behind a badge giveng them some authority, and they are just in it for your money anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4