Solid deal on 09 ACR

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
72k seems pretty good.... it is already on 2nd owner... new person would be 3rd.......

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
72k seems pretty good.... it is already on 2nd owner... new person would be 3rd.......

I really am at a loss as to how the number of owners of a car really affects a cars performance and reliability.

6 great owners would be a hell of a better deal than 1-2 awful owners.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really am at a loss as to how the number of owners of a car really affects a cars performance and reliability.

My question would be why 2 owners with only 4K miles? I get suspicious when I see this. Is there something wrong that they sold it so quickly? Kind of like when I see a resume of someone and they've jumped jobs a lot. Probably nothing but doesn't hurt to ask why.

OP
OP
R

robiferretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question would be why 2 owners with only 4K miles? I get suspicious when I see this. Is there something wrong that they sold it so quickly? Kind of like when I see a resume of someone and they've jumped jobs a lot. Probably nothing but doesn't hurt to ask why.

Its what happens with luxury goods.

I see 3 year old ferraris with 6 owners. See older exotic cars with 10+ owners. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the car.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is a matter of perception, not necessarily reality but something that has a real effect on the price of the vehicle.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Number of owners spreads out the depreciation hit so the cars with multiple owners should be reasonably priced.