Some Stupid Parents & My Car

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Me and a friend were at a ******* bikini contest last year and saw one of the girls we knew and asked her for some photos afterwards...she says "sure!" kicks her shoes off and gets on the hood. I think I hid the fact that I was having a massive heartattack quite well. Luckily, she was 90lbs soaking wet...but still, a scary moment in my ******* career:

You must be registered for see images attach

Obviously her friend saw her do it, so when we asked her for a photo, the same flipping thing happened!

You must be registered for see images attach

The stuff I put my car through for the enjoyment of you people is astounding :D

That girl in the first pic has WAYYYYY to much clothes on to be on top of a viper posing!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

That you thought about us in a moment like that nearly brings tears to my eyes....and how are your 99 lb models doing?

Regards,
Aaron

The idea was to just get a normal pic for everybody, but once she jumped on the hood, you can't unring a bell, so I figured "ehhhh, $10k for a new hood, but its a nice pic for the guys on the site!"

Thanks for taking one for the team Chad!!

Your welcome. Gifts of Zaino accepted :)

That just sounds lewd my friend! :D
:lmao::lmao:

Such dirty minds around here. If I could get sat on as much as my car.....ohhh, nevermind :D

That girl in the first pic has WAYYYYY to much clothes on to be on top of a viper posing!!

I agree totally! Its hard to get any bikini shots because the bikini contests always start with a "club wear" section, so even if you get there way early, they're not in bikinis and then after the contest, they always change before they come back out of the RV, so they're back in normal street clothes then

Last edited:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok this has nothing to do with kids but a grown lady, see pic below. She hopped on the hood of my Viper in front of me. My friends had to hold me back and when I got free I grabbed her boy friend by the arm. At this point I was so made that I could not say much. I think that it was something like, "Keep your girl off other peoples cars". He just looked at me. The only thing that makes me feel better is that a friend took a pic of them as they were walking away so I could post her ugly self all over the internet and warn others. So here is the pic. Yeah I know they are losers and I need to let it go.

You must be registered for see images

next time yell " Hey, get your fat :censored: a$$ off my car, :censored: cow! and really embarass her...that will teach her.......maybe.lol:D

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People don't give a rip about anyone else's property now days. At a car show (2 weeks ago), some bratty 7 and 8 year old ran over to my car, opened the door and started to get in! I yelled at them, and their parents just about had a cow that I would yell at their children! So I yelled at THEM, and told them to keep the little pecker woods away from peoples cars! They started to get belligerent and a number of people at the show got all over them and they cooled their heels. What is wrong with society, except for the fact that they are selfish, arrogant, moronic, uneducated, immoral, unethical, ***** mongers, ludicrous, bitchie, and intollerant! Other than that they're ok! Sorry, I just had to vent a little!!!

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out a lunch one day, and a similar situation happened, however, the parents actually let the kid OPEN THE DOOR AND SIT ON THE SEAT, AND TOOK A PICTURE! (Stupid me for not locking the door) They left before I could do anything, and wasn't worth pursuing beyond that... Pretty sad, they way some parents let their kids behave.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I watched a kid climb on a Porsche at the NY auto show right in front of me. I was shocked right up until I saw him jump on 3 more in the same section and he was being followed by his parents who were taking his picture on each car. Are you kidding me? Completely irresponsible and disrespectful.

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just have to accept that many parents are not making their kids learn respect for anyone or anything. Believe me, my wife teaches kindergarten, and the parents she deals with are unbelieveable. If their child acts up, it is because of another kid, or their child isn't being challenged enough, or some other excuse. In their eyes, their child is never at fault for anything. With parents having this attitude, the child is never held accountable for his/her actions. There are absolutely no consequences for inappropriate behavior. The child may not even know the difference between appropriate or inappropriate behavior. Which leads to disrespectful twerps who jump on other peoples cars, etc. We've all seen the households where the kids basically run the place. The parents are glorified slaves to the kids.

People either just have no clue how to raise kids or are too lazy to effectively parent. Parenting is often times very difficult, as many of you (but not Chad!) know. It takes effort and time and patience to teach children right from wrong and you don't get to decide when the teaching "opportunities" are going to present themselves. Unfortunately, the way most of us on this board were raised is a bygone era.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You just have to accept that many parents are not making their kids learn respect for anyone or anything. Believe me, my wife teaches kindergarten, and the parents she deals with are unbelieveable. If their child acts up, it is because of another kid, or their child isn't being challenged enough, or some other excuse. In their eyes, their child is never at fault for anything. With parents having this attitude, the child is never held accountable for his/her actions. There are absolutely no consequences for inappropriate behavior. The child may not even know the difference between appropriate or inappropriate behavior. Which leads to disrespectful twerps who jump on other peoples cars, etc. We've all seen the households where the kids basically run the place. The parents are glorified slaves to the kids.

People either just have no clue how to raise kids or are too lazy to effectively parent. Parenting is often times very difficult, as many of you (but not Chad!) know. It takes effort and time and patience to teach children right from wrong and you don't get to decide when the teaching "opportunities" are going to present themselves. Unfortunately, the way most of us on this board were raised is a bygone era.

People don't give a rip about anyone else's property now days. At a car show (2 weeks ago), some bratty 7 and 8 year old ran over to my car, opened the door and started to get in! I yelled at them, and their parents just about had a cow that I would yell at their children! So I yelled at THEM, and told them to keep the little pecker woods away from peoples cars! They started to get belligerent and a number of people at the show got all over them and they cooled their heels. What is wrong with society, except for the fact that they are selfish, arrogant, moronic, uneducated, immoral, unethical, ***** mongers, ludicrous, bitchie, and intollerant! Other than that they're ok! Sorry, I just had to vent a little!!!

Huzah Huzah!!! Couldn't agree more with you guys!!! :beer:

On another note, I have witnessed two hit and run accidents in the last 4 days. :nono: ***? I just don't get it... At least the guy in the one I saw today chased down the offending rear ender. Last I saw them they were flying down a side street. I can only imagine how it ended... :omg:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was parked on my side street waiting for my dad to come out of the house to go for a ride and as I look in my rear view mirror I see 2 parents in the distance with this kid close by on a bike coming down the hill behind my car. All i could think about was if this kid loses control on his bike and slams into the back of my car or trips and falls off the bike landing against my car damaging it and yet these parents are still far enough away from their kid where something bad could have happened to my car and they wouldn't have been able to prevent it. Oh yea and their kid could have gotten hurt too..

The parents seemed nice enough as they finally approached me asking questions about the car after their kid was already walking around my car touching it. It wasn't a huge deal since I know they meant no harm, but I thought it was kinda disrespectful to let their kid approach my car with the parents being a little far behind considering he was also on a bike coming down the hill behind me.. :omg:

If i were a little kid approaching a nice car my parents would have yelled at me or ran after me to make sure I didn't touch it and/or basically prevent me from doing any possible damage whether it was by accident or not.. these parents just kept walking, didn't say anything at all or yell at their kid.. they just didn't seem worried at all or even made an attempt at rushing after their kid to keep him from getting close to my car.

Anyways, the parents eventually told the kid to be careful after he had already touched my car a hundred times and could have put a dent in it with his bike..

Last edited:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People either just have no clue how to raise kids or are too lazy to effectively parent. Parenting is often times very difficult, as many of you (but not Chad!) know.

I think I'm doing a fine job of raising my ankle biter. He doesn't eat, sleep, cry, poop, anything...almost like he doesn't even exist :rolaugh:

2 years ago at the GA-VCA Christmas party, we were all in the parking lot waiting on everyone to show up and these 2 kids were running from Viper to Viper jumping in them. We all figured the kids belonged to one of us Viper guys. Then, from across the parking lot (its a big parking lot--almost Wal-Mart sized) some woman yells at the kids to hurry up and they take off running and hop in their minivan and take off. We all stared at each other in disbelief saying "I thought they were your kids" to each other :dunno:

THEN, we put 2 cars in the arcade on display, a 97' GTS and a 06 SRT-C. We had to pull no less than 5 people out of the cars!! We'd walk by and see some kid OR adult in the driver's seat either looking at the interior or getting their pic taken. One of the idiot parents who I pulled out of the GTS stared me down like I was in the wrong when I pulled him out of the GTS. :mad:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's exactly why I carry several Matchbox Vipers in my trunk. When this happens to me, I get out one toy per kid, and give it to them with a loud message that the parents can hear- "here is aViper of your very own to play with, but you have to promise me to NOT TOUCH any one else's Viper...OK?" If they agree then I give them the toy Viper.

I always feel better after I (hopefully) taught the kids a lesson, and perhaps it might have sunk into the parents heads too!

Just another way to handle the situation....:headbang:
PBR

The Prowler guys do this every year. They have some sort of program with Maisto to build a pile of different colored Prowlers with about 50 or more in a case shipped to your house for about $55. It's really cool when they show up with a trunk full of little Prowlers for the kids at car shows.

--RS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1