Somebody did it...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a thread on here a while back about adding GenIII logo's on Gen II car. Well, I found this, GenIII vert with GenI/II logo.:omg:

Just doesn't look right.:nono:

picture.php

OP
OP
V

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please fasten your seatbelts and hold on tight ladies and gentlemen. This thread could get bumpy. If only you had posted in the Gen 3 forum, it'd be even more better :D

:lmao::lmao:

Well, not sure this is a Gen 3 anymore.:dunno: With that logo on there, car just lost half it's resale value.:lmao::lmao: And...it's YELLOW. With all this yellow is faster than red and then no, red is faster than yellow going on. Well, not sure which it is but, I think yellow may not be the.....:dunno:,.well....:dunno:..I'm speechless:rolaugh:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To go to the trouble of getting a Sneaky Pete and swapping it out with the upside down Daffy Duck seems like more trouble than it's worth to me. But if you're gonna do it at least take the time to center it. Jeeze.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hmm, grossly off center....Looks childishly applied. What an embarrassment.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:

Well, not sure this is a Gen 3 anymore.:dunno: With that logo on there, car just lost half it's resale value.:lmao::lmao: And...it's YELLOW. With all this yellow is faster than red and then no, red is faster than yellow going on. Well, not sure which it is but, I think yellow may not be the.....:dunno:,.well....:dunno:..I'm speechless:rolaugh:

Enough of the yellow hating good lord. Yes the car is yellow, yes the owner has a lazy eye hence the offset.

For the record, There are NO YELLOW VIPERS with a DOLPHIN on the hood!

Enough Said.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960