Somerville, N.J. Fourth Annual Cruise Night

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I had a great time as always. It was nice to see everyone again, especially people I have not seen in a while. I have a few "shout-outs" to make to a few people as well:

Adrian: You know I always choose the best resturants and DON'T FORGET IT! Oh and yes, it is true, ALWAYS TRUE!! :cool:

Turbo50Mike: Where did you and your friend disappear to?? Did not get a chance to say good bye.

KMODStang: You disappeared as well. Did not get a chance to say goodbye either and also I am STILL waiting to see the DVD :D .

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great event by the NJ CLUB again and was great to see EVERYONE what a awesome time. Found out that there is going to be a SHOWDOWN in OCT. with the NJ CLUB vs NY/CT CLUB more info. will come later and remember Bob I will work the clock :D . We found out why Keith don't like to EAT lets just say certain foods. Phil LAUGHTER is the best MEDICINE and enjoyed seeing you again. Phil the ride on the way home was sick we had a blast and man that CITYSNAKE was on the loose last night on the highway. All I was doing is laughing my a$$ off. I could go on and on about this event and the ride home but I think you get the idea. NJ thanks again for the invite and looking forward to doing it again and CHARLIE really enjoyed seeing you GREAT EVENT. :2tu: Adrian

Turbo50Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turbo50Mike: Where did you and your friend disappear to?? Did not get a chance to say good bye.

Sorry...Shortly after we got to the Snake Pit - my wife and my friend were like "we're hungry". So we started walking down the street to check out the cars, and see what different types of restaurants they had....We come upon some Irish pub/restaurant, and my friend sees some hot chick working there (they had some outside seating and she was helping some of the tables) - so he's like "WE'RE EATING HERE!"

We go inside, sit down, and get our waitress (a not so *********) - and all the time my friend is eyeballing 'his' girl - who we determined is the hostess. After staring at her for a few mins - our waitress comes up to him and smacks him in the back of the head and is like "She's only 17!! She's a baby - Stay away!".

So we politely asked her when she'd be 18 and we would come back. :laugh:

After we ate, we walked back to the snake pit, and there was no viper owners to be found. We figured they were all eating - so we bolted - I still had to get a gift for my nieces Bday party (which I am leaving for shortly), and my friend Mike was headed to the beach to ogle at more underage women. :nono:

pedro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a great time food at Madame'S'was excellent best part go home 80-100-120 + :cool:

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KMODStang: You disappeared as well. Did not get a chance to say goodbye either and also I am STILL waiting to see the DVD :D .

I came back after I went to get some food and look at the cars and no one was by the cars. I had a good time though, definitely a big event. I have the DVD, maybe next time!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came back after I went to get some food and look at the cars and no one was by the cars. I had a good time though, definitely a big event. I have the DVD, maybe next time!

It's okay. Next time for sure. Are you going to the
Hamptons???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great event by the NJ CLUB again and was great to see EVERYONE what a awesome time. Found out that there is going to be a SHOWDOWN in OCT. with the NJ CLUB vs NY/CT CLUB more info. will come later and remember Bob I will work the clock :D . We found out why Keith don't like to EAT lets just say certain foods. Phil LAUGHTER is the best MEDICINE and enjoyed seeing you again. Phil the ride on the way home was sick we had a blast and man that CITYSNAKE was on the loose last night on the highway. All I was doing is laughing my a$$ off. I could go on and on about this event and the ride home but I think you get the idea. NJ thanks again for the invite and looking forward to doing it again and CHARLIE really enjoyed seeing you GREAT EVENT. :2tu: Adrian

Adrian your a funny guy.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks very much, Tiger, and thanks to all for the kind comments. I really do enjoy putting this event together. The second best thing about owning a Viper is to associate with my fellow Viper owners. :2tu: :nana: