Something strange with this car?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody bought it. I tried to find a way to contact the buyer and send him a link to this thread, but can't get enough info to send them a message.

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody bought it. I tried to find a way to contact the buyer and send him a link to this thread, but can't get enough info to send them a message.

I reported this listing to eBay more than once, have several messages to the seller asking him to be honest. When asked why the winglets were upside down here was his answer: "Is there something wrong with someone wanting to put them on like that to be different.. Kinda like changing wheels, changing paint color, why didn't you ask why the car had the k&n filters on it, and why not the factory air box? Call the viper police, I'm in violation of code45326 as a viper owner you are not allowed to modify a car at all!"
I hope no one in my region bought this car, but if they did I will help them with the legal battle. I have most of the emails saved. Unfortunately the email where he admitted the car was salvage and he will change the ad got erased or misplaced in my email inbox folders. Doing searches for it now to have on hand for the unfortunate owner.

OP
OP
T

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after closer look it seems Andy has included SOME info in SMALL print at the bottom of the ad "This car has had a left fender and rocker replacement and the paint is spot on!" It did not sell, he re-listed it.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it was shill bid. When I went to the link earlier, it said the reserve had been met and the winning bid was like $69k.