Sound System (subwoofer) Help!

crow_48032

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm brand new here and will be purchasing a viper sometime this summer. I'm curious to see what kind of sound systems people might have installed in their cars. I'm not sure if I will be getting an RT/10 or a GTS but is their any room for subwoofers? Could two 12's fit in the truck of a RT/10 or in the hatchback of a GTS? If not, what about two 10's? I really want to get a sound system that slams but I don't know if I'll be able to. Any help in this department would be great! Thanks alot everyone!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with a 12 inch Sub custom work in rear.Fronts are 6 1/2 with tweeters on both doors. Dual gold series Alpine amps.Pulling 1200 watts per channel. The speakers are Vocal. Incredible sound. Custom cd built between the seats with a leather snake emblem on top.

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out my gallery for a pic of my sub. Nothing major, but I put a 12" JL12W6 with 2 amps and MB Quart components up front and Kicker mids in the back. Definitely change out the head unit.

Thanks,
Mike

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KRAZYPSI posts at the alley alot and not so much on here has an awesome setup in his yellow gts. Too bad I don't have pictures of it on here. He should show some pictures of his beast!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the right exhaust mods your Viper will be a sound system.I turn the radio,etc on at least once a year to see if it still works.The most important sound you want to generate is high performance sports car not rolling ricer boombox.I'm going to check my radio out soon probably in the next 3-4 months.Well maybe I didn't try it 04.Can't remember.I know for sure I tried it once in 03. GTS Bruce