SRT-10 Carbon Concept - Detailed Photos

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad! Now if they had used Steve's insert decals on the sides it would have been even better. Obviously a concept, but find the intake system pretty interesting and wonder if they make any attempt to filter it, etc. Fun!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not certain but I thought the air filter was mounted in the hood cavity. I wasn't convinced looking at it that the air flow was good. It did have cowl inlets, which should provide some positive pressure, but the openings were pretty small. Time will tell.

I never saw it with the hood down to see how much the "power bulge hood" affected the sight lines.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. It shows PVO are thinking beyond boring obvious tweaks to genuine improvements and enhancements - top stuff... and any final edition will be even better I'm sure.

I like the idea of 625hp and 3100lb actually as a baseline :D .... just needs boost now :2tu:

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not impressed at all. It looks okay, but I think it could be much better. Looks too much like a honda wanna be.
Time will tell I guess.

Viper Z

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is a "HUGE" step for PVO! Just having the idea(or listening to our ideas) and balls to put it into motion is deserving of congratulations! :2tu:
No it's not "The Coupe", but it is everything else many on this board(myself included) are wanting to see from PVO and the GEN III Viper. 150 lbs. less, 625 HP! Won't take much more for PVO to turn this into the BAD-ASS Viper GTS-R that we all want to see for the street! :headbang:
Paint it black, and put on some Purner 19"s, hey, maybe! :D

This view isn't bad at all! http://www.fast-autos.net/carbonsrt10/9.html

I guess I better start saving now! Cause I won't be without a Boosted GTS!!! :usa:

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it would look a lot better in black. Too much contrast for me in that color. The CF would be stealthy on a black car. Promising showing from PVO. Anyone yet know if the parts will be available through PVO?

Chad

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it me or could Dodge again be displaying designs for a coupe right in front of everyone's eyes....on top of that, the carbon hood, trunk lid, and "roof" are a serious attempt at weight saving...and thats always good am i right??...and for those who dont like the contrast...carbon fiber can easily be painted...look at the Ferrari F50...carbon body, and its painted...you can even see the weave through the paint!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4