SRT-10 On the Cover of AutoWeek

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad story on the SRT-10 in the current AutoWeek. The Viper is also on the cover!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

BITE your tounge bite it ok now slowly move your right hand away from the kiey board grab the mouse and click on the 'Submit Reply' button
dead.gif

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It would seem that the author(s) of the <u>Autoweek</u> article have put on paper that which I thought (or at least hoped...) but could not verbalize to my own satisfaction. I adore the current Viper in all its permutations but I can see where the "new" Viper is going to make its own place in this enthusiast's heart!

When all is said and done, the SRT-10 is going to take the Viper legacy to new heights without dimming or diminishing the history and the lore of the Gen 1/Gen 2 cars at all. I firmly believe that the next generation Viper is going to continue to carry the banner for all Viper owners/lovers/enthusiasts and the current discussion as to the visual aspects of the car will just bind us together as any fine automobile has done over time. The beauty of it all is that we are the favored, the blessed, the fortunate to have the opportunity...no, the privilege to be able to have owned/driven this most iconic of all American performance cars.

Ah...the future...here it comes...and it is Magnificent !

Mike
NY/CT VCA

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well spoken ViperProwler. I cannot agree with you more.

Ron