SRT-10 with Startech wheels?

Hye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture or pictures of their SRT-10 with Startech wheels? A silver SRT-10 would be best but any color will do. Pictures would be appreciated!

Wifey's Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that it's much help but I was able to see a Silver SRT with chrome Star Tech wheels and a twin turbo system last week at SVS. Great looking car and goes like a bat outta hell. The silver is probably my favorite color on the SRT.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that it's much help but I was able to see a Silver SRT with chrome Star Tech wheels and a twin turbo system last week at SVS. Great looking car and goes like a bat outta hell. The silver is probably my favorite color on the SRT.

Did you get any pictures?

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where can you get them and how much do they cost? I went to their website but no info on prices, but they did have alot of PT Cruiser pics. :)

OP
OP
H

Hye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!

I actually did see a pair chromed on a gen II car. I think they look better stock

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KurtZ, you have great taste in wheels! These wheels definitely look better in chrome. 98ViperGTS... call Andreas at Startech. I don't have the telephone number, however, you can get it off of their website: www.startech-usa.com

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked into them for my 2000 GTS. I think they look great, but the wheels are really expensive, and at the time, the tires had to be made custom for the wheels. I seem to recall the whole set up at like $18K. I’ve since out grown them and prefer stock 5 spoke over everything else.

But never chrome. Just say no to bling.

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love the look of the wheels but they are WAY too heavy, and WAY WAY too expensive
They are too heavy but <font color="red">they look so good </font>
<font color="black"> </font>
I had lost 25hp with the wheels, but switch back to stock for the track

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i love the look of the wheels but they are WAY too heavy, and WAY WAY too expensive
They are too heavy but <font color="red">they look so good </font>
<font color="black"> </font>
I had lost 25hp with the wheels, but switch back to stock for the track
:shocked: 25hp!

I actually like the way the white ones look on that SRT. I dont know which other colors i would like but i dont like chrome.

Crazy1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of Startechs I will sell to anyone who is interested. I am about to refinish them either the satin / silver original finish or can also have them chromed (I scuffed the finish on the left wheels going through a car wash track), just let me know.

These are the best looking wheels for the Viper in my opinion and are very unique and uncommon. They originally ran me somewhere in the area of $14k as I recall with tires but they are now just sitting in my garage taking up space and I will let them go for $6k + refinishing costs obo.

Reaction score
I have a set of Startechs I will sell to anyone who is interested. I am about to refinish them either the satin / silver original finish or can also have them chromed (I scuffed the finish on the left wheels going through a car wash track), just let me know.

These are the best looking wheels for the Viper in my opinion and are very unique and uncommon. They originally ran me somewhere in the area of $14k as I recall with tires but they are now just sitting in my garage taking up space and I will let them go for $6k + refinishing costs obo.

Wow, my daily drivers have never seen a car wash, let alone my Beast.

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<font color="red"> through a car wash track </font> How many times have you taken the car thought a car wash ? and is this the only damage thats ever happen?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog