SRT Auction #3 - The EM-50 ACR Pilot Car Quarter Panel - signed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Welcome to your SRT mega-goody Auction #3, benefiting the VOI 10 Fund and your Viper Club of America. For those that attended VOI 10 in Detroit, you may recall seeing some of these great items on display at Belle Isle. Donated by SRT to help defer some of the costs of that great event, they were originally intended to be auctioned off there. But in all that excitement they ended up back at VCA HQ when VOI ended. So now is YOUR chance to bid on these great items but only if you are a paid 2009 VCA Member! The VCA will get a portion of the proceeds, so please be generous with your bids.

This next auction features another awesome one from SRT.
[/FONT]
This quarter panel came from the very first ACR endurance car that ran at the Arizona proving Grounds. It was the only flat black Viper ever made and had the appropriate EM-50 camouflage on it during the entire test which lasted 36000mi.[FONT=&quot] Not familiar with the EM-50 or Zisky Racing? Click here to learn what a great sense of humor our friends at SRT have and then start your bidding.

RQ_1b.jpg

[/FONT]
Now, ALL bids are to be placed in THIS thread and ONLY by paid 2009 VCA Members. The bidding is open as of right now, 11:45 PM CST on Friday, February 6th. Bidding will end at 8:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 22nd. That's 7:00 PM CST, and 6:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Pacific. Bidding starts at $200.00 and is in $50.00 increments. Should any late bids come in, there will be an approximate 10-minute extension for more bids. In other words, NO sniping - bid high and bid soon! Winning bidder will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to their residence.

Also note: Unless your follow up post on this thread has a legitimate bid in it, all other comments will be deleted. If you would like to comment without bidding, go here. Thanks!

Speedy G

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im a member i no im on lees list, as i was told i was, i did recive my stuff for 09 also, thanks chris sienicki

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im a member i no im on lees list, as i was told i was, i did recive my stuff for 09 also, thanks chris sienicki
You are all set! Your VCA member number was missing from your profile which was what caused the problem. Now added, you are all ready to go. Be sure to check out the VCA Members forum, our new VCA Members Business Directory/Job Forum, and the Illustrated Upgrades. Don't forget to upload an avatar too. Welcome aboard!

Now you just have to outbid the last guy who bid $300... :D

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris, will you check to make sure I am a 2009 member.....I am sure I paid but am not sure if I got any thing back. Me

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like most autographs...Hard to read & who are they & maybe a picture of the Car that accomplished 36000 miles might help...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im breaking the posting rules, but here goes anyway:

FYI to help bidders establish value...
MSRP of a LH ACR Quarter is $2225;
Dealer cost is $1335;
Only TWO show avail USA.

If you IGNORE the collectibility of this item, its worth at least $1000 as a USED part!

PPS: Autographed quarter off the 1st Viper Comp Coupe sold ABOVE MSRP at '07 F-16 auction in AZ. (guess who was the auctioneer?!) It went for $2600.

Dont MAKE ME BUY IT, and sell it for a profit as a rebuilder ?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

I got your 550 right here Brian!!!
I'll go 650.00
God help me explain this to the wife:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you end up winning I'll help talking the wife into the idea....:D
Maybe Brian will end up with it.:eater::eater:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BIDDING ENDS in 72 HOURS !

[FONT=&quot]
RQ_1b.jpg
[/FONT]

Now, ALL bids are to be placed in THIS thread and ONLY by paid 2009 VCA Members. The bidding is open as of right now, 11:45 PM CST on Friday, February 6th. Bidding will end at 8:00 PM EST on Sunday, February 22nd. That's 7:00 PM CST, and 6:00 PM Mountain Time, 5:00 PM Pacific. Bidding starts at $200.00 and is in $50.00 increments. .......

Bidding ends in <72 Hours.

Collector value aside, MSRP of this panel is now $1790, dealer cost $1340, WITHOUT the sidemarker lens! ...... This is a no-brainer to go higher, even as a replacement part....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960