SRT Flag in the mail

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one yesterday. Not sure why... The letter from Ralph was really trying to talk me into driving a 2012... Ahhhh... I bought a 2012 SRT this summer. Maybe they want me to drive it more... :D
Maybe they got my name from some other list??? Past VCA member? It was a nice surprise though and and very cool. Thanks SRT.

Torquemonster06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wife got one in the mail friday. she rolles an SRT-8 Jeep. Shes already got a place for it on her side of the garage. Not tryin to be greedy but.... I sure hope one comes in my name for the viper.

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the SRT flag, I am more than happy to mail it to them mine since I am not planning to use it. Just PM me your address.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is this what can in mail in the SRT package? I never bothered to open it, I can feel something inside. I thought this was a window regulator but felt kinda small, LOL.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally figured out where to put my flag. I think it looks awsome!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 58

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it seems that canadians won't get their flags this year ...... I guess SRT don't like canadians, Even at SRT store they still do not ship to Canada:dunno:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not surprised, why send flags to canada when we cant order any viper we want. the only time we get extra vipers is when they cant get rid of them in the usa. they said if we are in the club we would be the ones to get the cars first. they should have said , only in the usa.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine from buying my 2012 Challenger SRT-8, but my wife never got one for buying here 2010 Challenger SRT-8.

Interestingly, the letter and the information with the flag was promoting the 2012 SRT line to a person who previously purchased an older SRT. Logic then dictates that my wife should have received one and I should not have... But, then again where's logic in large corporations???

Crotalus

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got my flag back in Jan. Thought it might be for my 2006 300C-SRT I bought 7 years ago and records Dept. just got wind of it.