SRT Sun Visors Drooping at High Speeds ? No More

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to a modification: you can adjust visors to any tilt angle for better aerodynamics.
the NEW Visor Extender attaches to each sun visor to act as a bridge. It is now black to match the visors. Also an easy method to keep visors from dropping down at any speed is now possible. All accomplished without damage to your Viper. Attaches and detaches in seconds.
Call for info 888-4-NO-WIND

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me how tying them together makes them less prone to droop at speed? I'm totally confused. Add area, and get less droop. Makes no sense to me. I need some explination here.
PBR
Western DAL

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul, I will post photos of the center Visor Bridge and the suspension that holds it and the regular sun visors up at any desired angle or tilt. It will hold at triple digit speeds without a problem.

No joke.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more area more in the wind more drag if the stockers come down at 75-80 mph im guessing with more weight also they will come down sooner

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Sylvan, I adjust the angle so the visors are nearly horizontal.
With this trim it minimizes drag, noise and turbulence.
Put your hand up between the visors over 70 and you will see what I mean.

As a racer, I would be willing to send you (or other racers) a demo to test on the road & track if you would like.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you didnt spend millions of dollars on R&D for the Visor Bridge Thingy as for I fear it will not be well accepted. Most SRT folks are happy enough with their visors removed.
I would be more than happy to demo one for you and post my unbiased results in you like.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i saw yesterday the effect this great product has on downforce in the SRT i was driving with. what a difference and his hair wasnt even blowing around.

i personally cant imgaine why anyone with a convertible would be complaining about wind and noise but it does help with downforce in a BIG way.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like using Sun Visors on warm balmy nights. At low speeds I tilt them up high, and they force air into the cockpit, that sometimes gets warm. Especially handy when the interior is warm, and you want to blow out all the hot air.

There is a problem with tilting them up so much. When you get up to speed they flip down level. By joining them together a small triangle is formed and they should stay up in any position you choose. Might make the cockpit disturbance a bit less.

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to a modification: you can adjust visors to any tilt angle for better aerodynamics.
the NEW Visor Extender attaches to each sun visor to act as a bridge. It is now black to match the visors. Also an easy method to keep visors from dropping down at any speed is now possible. All accomplished without damage to your Viper. Attaches and detaches in seconds.

Any franchises available?

06 MERCEDES SLR
06 MERCEDES CL65
06 BRABUS ML 500
06 FLYING SPUR
06 CARRERA GT
05 MURCIELAGO
06 FORD GT

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Any franchises available?

06 MERCEDES SLR
06 MERCEDES CL65
06 BRABUS ML 500
06 FLYING SPUR
06 CARRERA GT
05 MURCIELAGO
06 FORD GT

LMAO :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics