SSG with Graphite stripes

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody order one like this? Have a customer that wants his painted that way.
I don't think graphite stripes would look good on the SSG. :dunno:

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have SSG/Graphite Striped Roadster,The Graphite matches everything else better than Black,as the top is black but not shiny like the stripes, So the graphite matches better and also matches the interior better as well, But on a coupe I think I would prefer Black as the paint flows better over the top and it off sets the green better than the graphite, But then again I have only seen pictures of the coupes., But Roadster has to ba SSG/Graphite. Thats my .02 :D:D

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
six4.JPG

six2.JPG

gr11.JPG

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we did the rear fascia in graphite also, the last picture of the front bumper shows the color most similar to the everyday appearance, i agonized over the graphite versus black stripes and am so happy i went with the graphite, i am even considering doing another one exactly the same color combo but with a hennessey rear spoiler

harvey_003.jpg
gr5.JPG
PICT00941.JPG

harvey_002.jpg

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting color combo. I would have probably never thought of it but it does look good. I think I might go as far to say that it even looks better than Black. Nice choice.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually one of the most stunning color combinations around. Chrysler sponsors the Russo-Steele Auction that goes on the same week as Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, and the Viper they brought to showcase the marque was a SSG with graphite stripes. Popular ,you ask, well they brought the car the last two years in a row. Great combo and we sold 3 with this color stripe and can heartily recommend it!

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mitch, I think it will look good on that ACR...........Give the customer what he wants:)

OP
OP
SNKEBIT

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch, I think it will look good on that ACR...........Give the customer what he wants:)

You know we can't do what the customer wants,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:lmao:
they never know what they want.:dunno: Mike's a good example. lol

Besides, who's the master builder here??

V

Venomiss

It does look really good in that color for stripes.

Mixed on the back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960