Stevens Creek Dodge - currently the best SERVICE in the Bay Area

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted May and Mike Spolini are GREAT guys. Ted is a great Viper Tech currently pretending to be a Service Advisor, and Mike is as good as I have come across as a Viper Tech. Both are very honest, and great to work with.
Now the bad news (good for them, bad for me):
Ted is leaving to start his own performance shop.
The May Group
1854 Almaden Road
San Jose CA
831-234-0607

Mike will be leaving early next year to move to Fresno. Those lucky stiffs in Fresno are getting a great guy! They have been bringing their cars to San Jose for Mike to work on, so this will save them some miles.

I will continue to use Ted and Mike for as long as possible, (and whenever possible in the future), but I would suggest a letter writing campaign to the Service Manager at Stevens Creek Dodge to make sure that Mike and Ted train someone to take over (at least for warranty issues)
Write to or call:
Jim Garcia - Service Manager
Stevens Creek Dodge
4100 Stevens Creek Blvd
San Jose CA 95129
408-248-1800

If anyone else has a Viper Tech in San Jose area that they could personally recommend, I woud appreciate it!

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah for Fresno!!!! Do you know where Mike is going to work in Fresno? I'm sure I'll hear when he gets here since he is a honorary member of the Central Calif Region

OP
OP
X

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I understand, the move is a few months away, and I do not believe that Mike has chosen a dealer (or vice-versa). I am jealous of you guys. Mike is great!
The good part is, Ted will be running a race team out of his new San Jose shop, so all of us in the Bay Area can benefit from the addition expertise he will gain.
Ted and Mike have been great supporters of the Northern California racers. I just wish I had taken advantage of the opportunities more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper