You must be registered for see images

MENU:

http://www.dailyplanetdiner.com/Breakfast.pdf

Directions:
Taconic State Parkway North to Route 55
Left (West) on Route 55 for 1/10 mile
Diner on left.

Meeting:
8:45 AM Mobil Station in median of Hutchinson River Pkwy (just North of exit 23)
9:00 AM Tator's Dodge
Brunch @10:30

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AND Sundays' weather looks to be good so far anyway...50!!! PERFECT-O! Depends on how far this is from us and what time it is going to be to see if we can make it. ~juli

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey ya better email Phil ya know how sencitive he's been lately
I might be able to make this one. Scott is your daughter comine?

Russ

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is 94 miles for us, Scott...what time were you thinking of? Mike gets back from work at 10am.
THANX! ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is 94 miles for us, Scott...what time were you thinking of? Mike gets back from work at 10am.
THANX! ~juli
We can hold it off a bit if you'd prefer. I just worry that folks want to get back home early to do whatever they have to do on Sundays.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can hold it off a bit if you'd prefer. I just worry that folks want to get back home early to do whatever they have to do on Sundays.

No, please don't do that...cus what if Mike ran late? :omg: That's okay, there's always a next time! :drive: ENJOY! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not fair :( it's only 1 mile from our house,, we need a longer ride :2tu: only kidding,, we will be there, john/Debbie

Isn't it cool that you joined when you did???? You're able to attend the events, and show off your gorgeous car! ENJOY yourselves! :drive: You'll need to warm up your VIPER first before getting there...lol...! ~juli

******YOU DID GREAT with your Avatar!!! LOVE it!!!*******

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: thanks Juli,, i think i will send Jr down to the local parking lot to warm up the tires for me in the morning,,,,:lmao::lmao::lmao: NOT!!!

hey Juli,, can you make it ??

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: thanks Juli,, i think i will send Jr down to the local parking lot to warm up the tires for me in the morning,,,,:lmao::lmao::lmao: NOT!!!
hey Juli,, can you make it ??

LOL...:burnout:...hmmm....brings back MEMORIES???? :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: No, unfortunately, Mike works and wouldn't be home in time for us to make it...have a GREAT time! :drive: So far weather looks to be PERFECT~! ENJOY....juli

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also, if any one is interested in a ride after the diner,,, debbie and i went on a 1 to 2 hour ride today from there,, up rt82 to Ancram Ny,, and came back down Taconic. it was a great ride,, little bit of country,, little bit of highway

very nice ride:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry to hear that Juli, next time for sure. Say hi to Mike

WILL DO, thanks!!! :2tu: Well, we're getting close to end of the year, almost time to garage the Viper/Vette...drat :(...but we'll take advantage of ALL the good weather and time we have to enjoy the cars, you do the same!!! :drive: ~juli

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean, JIMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??? It has the correct time on mine? Ya going Sunday?? :drive: ENJOY if so! ~juli
Hi Juli, you were posting and it was saying 7:27 PM on your posts and it wasn't even 6:30 here. I think we're both in the same time zone. Not sure about Sunday, would like to go but have company arriving from Minn. tomorrow and I'm working on Sat. I'm posting this at 7:49 PM, we'll see what it says when posted. Sorry you can't make.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather looks good. It will be nice to get in some more miles before the salt begins to fall. Turns out my daughter has plans with my wife so we'll hook the kids up some other time Russ.

The only question is whether I go ******* in 50 degrees? LOL

Plum, D, YoT ....are you guys down???

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doubtful with the shock problem i got but im gonna try to fix it in the am. wont know till sat nite

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish i can guys.Going to a Winery in LI..If that doesn't go thru i'll come...Keep you posted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten