Sunset Viper Pics

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's the view past my fishing rod. (Trout were biting then). You can see the columns of smoke going to the sky from a couple small fires a few days ago. Not seeing smoke last couple days though. I took this on Thurs.

You must be registered for see images

dodgefever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love a high resolution image of this also. It would look great as my Windows desktop wallpaper.

Bob

These were taken by Andy Stacy, a professional Photographer. The Carolina VCA just had an event where he was invited to photograph. You can view his photos like this one of my car over on the Carolina Forums and also in the general topic forums under "biltmore estate". He is finishing up the editing and is going to offer some of the pictures for sale as posters and prints. He is the one to speak to about the high resolution pics. He has some others of new ACR's that are similar to this.

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not quite sunset, but one of my favorite pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackVenom

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you guys don't mind, but I love this pic of my car.

You must be registered for see images attach

--RS

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Though its not at sunset, here is a picture that a friend snapped of my car on a trip this last weekend along the Mississippi River. This picture was taken on the river front in Burlington Iowa.

[media]http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/Wedge500/98%20Viper%20GTS/ViperBurlington3.jpg[/media]

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got several more Ted, unfortunately they are only die casts.. sorry I tricked you, but I couldn't fool Mary! :omg: :2tu:
Best regards,
Mike

LOL, that explains the weird look of the pic.

I'm really easy to "fool" because I want to believe what people tell me. I think that you need to go outside and take 5 excellent pics of your real car at sunset to make up for that though! When I screwed up and posted a Stealth at Sunset I posted a few good Viper/sunset pics as punishment.

Your turn.

Ted

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it.. ok Ted!

I couldn't catch the sun setting tonight in the pic, but here's a 1 MB pic I snapped 10 minutes ago as the sun was setting, behind a barn at a deserted farm..

[media]http://www.wincom.net/mnllehti/Snake_behind_barn.jpg[/media]

V

Venomiss

LOL, that explains the weird look of the pic.

I'm really easy to "fool" because I want to believe what people tell me. I think that you need to go outside and take 5 excellent pics of your real car at sunset to make up for that though! When I screwed up and posted a Stealth at Sunset I posted a few good Viper/sunset pics as punishment.

Your turn.

Ted
Just remember when people tell "half truths" it's still a lie.;)
The last picture with the purple waves looks like wintertime. Beautiful.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed a word. "SEPTEMBER" is the beginning of sunset time.

That night the temp went down to about 36F. Next day rained and was cold. Then the clouds parted and we set a record high temp in Vancouver (250mi. South) and it was really great painting temp for the last 2 days. Not quite enough color for the sunset to be worthwhile as a pic last night.

Winter? This is winter ...

We drive on the Lake during Winter. But Fall does get to be photogenic ...

Leafed trees have changed colors already and Fall is coming.

Ted

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather around here has been very unusual. So tonight, I was able to grab this sunset picture with a beautifully lit cloudy sky!

viperstgolfsunsetnp.JPG

viperstgolfsunsetnpm.JPG

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Those turned out very good. Brake lights are a nice touch for the pictures.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hair straight back? Prefer the entire car in frame though.