Sunset Viper Pics

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sunset, but I posted a ton of awesome pics here ...

http://forums.viperclub.org/canada-...-okanagan-cruise-track-event.html#post2865580

We had a blast and it's important to win at competitions if you want bragging rights for the Viper. Old modified GTS kicked asp at Kelowna and I learned that the BMW M5 is considered "junk" as far as performance goes. Mazda rotary sounds terrible and modified a newer one is comparable to an old lat 80s Turbo Daytona? Porsches aren't very fast. Mercedes certainly UNDER ACHIEVED with their new SL63 AMG (That thing cost a couple hundred thousand???) My wife likes it and I think Finn said that he bought a new one for his wife. So it's a Girl's car. The guy (like Finn) gets 2 Vipers! LOL.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I found a few pics I took at Dusk when we parked downstairs (exclusive parking) at Grey Monk Winery for dinner on Sunday. Perhaps I should mention that the Winery is pretty much on a cliff?

You must be registered for see images

If you look at the 2nd farthest Viper you'll see Finn's 1 of 1. It's an aero coupe in Venom (?) red. Absolutely beautiful machine.

Last edited:

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, took some pics last night of my vip... the sun was setting but it's not that great a sunset unfortunately.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and for my best Maurice imitation... (yea, I know, not even close...)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditch the window banner, get some more agressive wheels, maybe a front splitter and you've got quite the good looking monster :)!

Fan6s

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A couple from north England......

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:

pre-stripes & just arrived in UK, sept 07

Rives1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I was looking through the first few pages, and saw RTTTTed post a Stealth TT photo, I couldn't help but put one of my own up.

Took this of my Stealth TT a few months ago in the late afternoon.

Haven't got a sunset photo of my Viper yet, but the closest I have is right after sunset:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, I was looking through the first few pages, and saw RTTTTed post a Stealth TT photo, I couldn't help but put one of my own up.

Took this of my Stealth TT a few months ago in the late afternoon.

Nice Pearle yellow. That looks like the proposed Indy 500 pace car that only made it to "Offical Car" at that race. They used the GTS prototype for the Pace Car.

Always love GTSR pics.

I like the edge of cliff parking lot shots, they have their own unique "look"

Ted

Rives1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pearle yellow. That looks like the proposed Indy 500 pace car that only made it to "Offical Car" at that race. They used the GTS prototype for the Pace Car.

Always love GTSR pics.

Ted

Thanks. Was the proposed pace car to be champagne yellow pearl as well?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rives1 - you'd have to ask JonB about that. I read a short article on the internet and JonB told me the rest of it. I think he was there.

That's the Viper pic I took today after washing the Forest Fire ashes off my GTS because I parked it outside last night. Here's the F Fire smokey sunset pic I took tonight ...

Apparently we have a Forest Fire to the north in the Ulkatcho Mtns. No danger but it'll make it smokey for a lot of OTHER places in BC ... like Vancouver and Kelowna.