Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. West)

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope to see you all there along with your better halves on Sunday. For anyone who did not confirm yet please do so via PM with me or Jay If your 1 or 1+1 as so he can give them a count for seating by Tuesday this week.

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed. It's going to be nice to get together after such a harsh winter. Hopefully with the kick off of this get together, it will bring us closer to the feeling of spring and our Viper invasion soon. It will be nice to discuss any thoughts towards this years events,shows,cruises etc and be ready for the Annual meeting where we can input our thoughts to the President and our directors.

See you all there !

Tommy

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. W

Looking forward to seeing everyone . :2tu:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. W

Thanx Golfer ! Look forward to seeing you and Carmela. :2tu:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

PM sent. Looking forward to going.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don't forget clocks go ahead this weekend, so it will be 2 pm new time...LOL!!

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dam...almost forgot....Thanks for the heads up !!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Oh snap i totally forgot about that. Good thing for the VCA

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn I wish I was going!! :crying:

Make sure you do take pics! :nunu:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will take pics ! But you will have to come out to see them................lol ! :lmao: Using a Polariod instant Camera ;)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will take pics ! But you will have to come out to see them................lol ! :lmao: Using a Polariod instant Camera ;)

:rolaugh: That's perfect for "TEAM YELLOW" ..... nice and slow.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Time to update to the 21st century there buddy boy..... We have things called digital cameras now. :D

(ignoring your point....:D)

:rolaugh: That's perfect for "TEAM YELLOW" ..... nice and slow.

Wow! You're lucky i'm not coming down there.....I would have to like, deflate your tires or something for that comment! LOL

Great news LOL!!!

Oh shut it! :rolaugh:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If we can't raz you in person , then we might as well do it here .........lol ! :omg: ;)

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

So how many people already commit to sunday?

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So how many people already commit to sunday?

So far there are around 10-15 people depending on who else other then members are showing up. looks like its going to be a good turnout !!

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got an extra set of snow tires if anyone is coming with their car:drive:although it is going to rain and a high of 8C

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got an extra set of snow tires if anyone is coming with their car:drive:although it is going to rain and a high of 8C

Will they fit my 300? Can't find anything to fit the SRT 8's.

Forecast is only showing 40% chance till about 6, then % increases. It is very tempting, but nope, not doing it till they clean the roads. If the weather and roads get better before the meeting next month there is a chance.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do we have reservations?

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

damn! I need to check the forum way more often. I am out for this weekend. Finishing off the basement for carpet on Monday. hope its a great night and i will definitely be out this summer.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do we have reservations?

Not sure,but, I know Jay needed confirmation by Tuesday to confirm. I will pm him to find out.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not sure,but, I know Jay needed confirmation by Tuesday to confirm. I will pm him to find out.

Ya, I remember that now. I don't know what I was thinking, Jay is pretty organzied.

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ya, I remember that now. I don't know what I was thinking, Jay is pretty organzied.
Thanks Golfer , your both good to go ! All those who committed are confirmed ! Looking forward to seeing everyone ! :) .........P.S. As Mentioned before , Don't forget the Time change ie Daylight savings time 2:00pm , 13:00 Military time ;)
Cheers !

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saint itchy

Typical red guy. Late to the party. :rolleyes: :rolaugh:

What's with this folks. I intentionally checked here for pics. The party is over now. Where the pics?

:lmao:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you leave Now in the Yellow Car , you can still make it for tomorrow !!!...........lol ! :omg:..........:lmao:
Saint itchy

Typical red guy. Late to the party. :rolleyes: :rolaugh:

What's with this folks. I intentionally checked here for pics. The party is over now. Where the pics?

:lmao:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh poop. Wrong day. :grumble:

:rolaugh:

WOW !!! You OK? :dunno:

The clocks only get moved ahead ONE HOUR, not ONE DAY!!!

It's ok, we understand, it's like the woman who dyes her her blonde all the time, the colour affects the brain eventually. You sir have a yellow Viper, enough said.:rolaugh::lmao:

Oh that was good, I crack me up :lmao::lmao:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW !!! You OK? :dunno:

The clocks only get moved ahead ONE HOUR, not ONE DAY!!!

It's ok, we understand, it's like the woman who dyes her her blonde all the time, the colour affects the brain eventually. You sir have a yellow Viper, enough said.:rolaugh::lmao:

Oh that was good, I crack me up :lmao::lmao:
LMAO ! That was good ! :lmao: On the Bright Side it gives the Yellow Car enough time to get There ! :drive: :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth