Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. West)

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. W

Well,

its over and it was a fantastic time of great food and company. It was great to see everyone who attended again. Unfortunate that no one else could show up or acknowledge that they were unable to attend other than Mary, Sainthitch,Mopar boy,Jeebs,elevatorgts and 10pistonz who at least replied with a nah or yah. Oh well, I guess we all have busy lives to live.

I would like to ackowledge the effort from Jay for the venue and confirmation. He has great ideas and events that hopefully we can all attend. All 100+members. Memebership does have the privilages of all the events and gatherings. Oh,,,,as well as magazines and discounts for others. :D

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Symposium Restaurant & Lounge Mississauga West , 403 & Dundas .(3055 Dundas st. W

Glad to hear that everyone had a fantastic time. I was unable to attend this one and i hope that its not a reoccurring trend.
Any pics taken today?

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Glad to hear that everyone had a fantastic time. I was unable to attend this one and i hope that its not a reoccurring trend.

Any pics taken today?

thanks for trying to show up Jeebs...you did have a long trip in any case. Sorry no pics,,,not by me anyway. Looking forward to meeting you at the AGM and eventualy on all the events for 2013 !

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No pics taken, the batterys in Jays polaroid died, and I forgot to get film for my camera.

One interesting fact I found out today though.... right Garrett??? He says his car is more of an orange red. What colour makes orange? What colour is Garretts car now? What colour was Garretts car? That's all I'm saying!!

Hey Jay, MoparBoy you're up!!:eater::eater::eater:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanx Tom and all who attended ! The camaraderie was great and makes membership so worth while ! :2tu:
Looking forward to our next event ! :)
Well,

its over and it was a fantastic time of great food and company. It was great to see everyone who attended again. Unfortunate that no one else could show up or acknowledge that they were unable to attend other than Mary, Sainthitch,Mopar boy,Jeebs,elevatorgts and 10pistonz who at least replied with a nah or yah. Oh well, I guess we all have busy lives to live.

I would like to ackowledge the effort from Jay for the venue and confirmation. He has great ideas and events that hopefully we can all attend. All 100+members. Memebership does have the privilages of all the events and gatherings. Oh,,,,as well as magazines and discounts for others. :D

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I do recall ,that Yellow would be required to make Garretts Car look Orangey Red ! Yes folks you heard it here first , and Garrett was speechless.............lol ! :omg: .........:lmao:
No pics taken, the batterys in Jays polaroid died, and I forgot to get film for my camera.

One interesting fact I found out today though.... right Garrett??? He says his car is more of an orange red. What colour makes orange? What colour is Garretts car now? What colour was Garretts car? That's all I'm saying!!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jay, Tom..THANKS for organizing the get together. It was a great afternoon, and looking forward to many more events this year.

Dawn and Mike, very nice meeting you, and Mike next time being a newbie, you pick up the tab!!!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thanks for trying to show up Jeebs...you did have a long trip in any case. Sorry no pics,,,not by me anyway. Looking forward to meeting you at the AGM and eventualy on all the events for 2013 !

I got an email about the AGM. What does this consist of and any idea where it is going to be?

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I do recall ,that Yellow would be required to make Garretts Car look Orangey Red ! Yes folks you heard it here first , and Garrett was speechless.............lol ! :omg: .........:lmao:

My car... Viper Red the Holy Grail of all viper colours is and always has been diversified with a very slight amount of yellow. Much like being able to turn grape juice into a fine wine under the right conditions, Viper red has the perfect mix of colours and is able to transform the yellow into something totally different.

As a comparison lets look at a picture of my car and Roberts

My Red Car

You must be registered for see images attach

Roberts Car (fine wine is now vinegar)

No comparison.....

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo. Guys. Time to move into 21st century technology. It is 2013.... ;)

What what what?? :omg:

I got an email about the AGM. What does this consist of and any idea where it is going to be?

Email? I never got any emails. When was this? :confused:

Come to think of it, I have not seen any Ontario emails last few months. Has there been any? :hmmm:

My car... Viper Red the Holy Grail of all viper colours is and always has been diversified with a very slight amount of yellow. Much like being able to turn grape juice into a fine wine under the right conditions, Viper red has the perfect mix of colours and is able to transform the yellow into something totally different.

My Red Car

No comparison.....

Well aren't you just full of fluff today! LOL I say we do a tech day and see the finishing molting on your car as it turns into yellow! And not to worry. It wont turn into a vette (although your car will still be slower than factory yellow cars).

Glad turnout was good and that everyone had a good time! Nothing like Viper people! :)

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanx Tom and all who attended ! The camaraderie was great and makes membership so worth while ! :2tu:
Looking forward to our next event ! :)

Thanks Jay,

I am looking forward to the agm and chatting some more about your tours and wha not that hyou have to offer. Theu sound awesome. I will be attending.

Jay, Tom..THANKS for organizing the get together. It was a great afternoon, and looking forward to many more events this year.

Very nice meeting you and your wife. Got caught up on alot of turbo talk at the end of the table and didnt get a chance to chatt with you as much. Would love to hear your take on the new car and what not.

Hey Jeebs, the meeting is on April 13 at Le treport banquet Hall in Mississuaga just west of Dixie I believe on the north side. Not sure of the time...they will be emailing more information as they figure out more details. It consists of dinner drinks , usualy open bar, and everyone on the VCO . If its good weather...maybe a few of the cars as well. Dress is casual dressy....in other words you dont have to wear a suit and tie. unless you want to ofcourse. some do. Awesome time. It was my first event and if it wasnt for that meeting I would have not met as many members as i did. Hint hint...we need more out this year for events. Although last year had some great turnouts...I believe one event had like almost 30 vipers outside. Pretty awesome to see realy !!

See you then Jeebs

Funny how his t shirt has Mopar and they themselves used blue and white and i believe some red..ahhmm... as the logo colors...hmm...they might be saying something with that no?

My Red Car

No comparison.....

Funny how his t shirt has Mopar and they themselves used blue and white and i believe some red..ahhmm... as the logo colors...hmm...they might be saying something with that no?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Easy now.....was replaced (aka, upgraded) with a logo that had yellow in it too! :D

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What does AGM stand for?

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What does AGM stand for?

Annual General Meeting.......Its held early every year so as to announce any events and changes in the Club as well as meet new members and discuss the upcoming year and its events and what not. its the cream of the crop event if you want to start off on the right foot for the season. You gotta attend or else we make you chatt on the Corvette Forum for a week and tell them how incredible the Viper is and how tastless the Vette is....:rolaugh:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW Mopar Boy !!! Your appoaching 10,000 Posts ! :omg: The Mopar Gods will be very pleased ....lol ! Any plans for this festive occasion ? ;) :notworthy:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had not thought about that.

I may have to do something meaningful like speak of why yellow is better. :D

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

sorry i missed this one guys. The AGM is already on my calendar so i will be there for that any many more events this year...

I will be missing anything at the end of July/start of Aug-Baby #2 is due then.

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

thank you very much sir! Looks like I'm going to be the proud dad of 2 baby girls. Its going to be trouble in 13 years from now.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thank you very much sir! Looks like I'm going to be the proud dad of 2 baby girls. Its going to be trouble in 13 years from now.

CONGRATULATIONS Sainthitch !! Enjoy them, they are precious!!

Uhm, don't want to be the dart that pops the ballon, but drive your car every chance you can, while you can !! I had a 89 Daytona Shelby, that was traded in for a 94 Grand Voyager.

OP
OP
S

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry i missed this one guys. The AGM is already on my calendar so i will be there for that any many more events this year...

I will be missing anything at the end of July/start of Aug-Baby #2 is due then.[/QUOTE

An early congrats is due then..just incase I forget...And an early...good luck (in 13years),just incase I forget....:D

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score

hahaha. thanks guys. I will definitely be out as much as possible as I am sure life is about to get very busy come the mid to end of summer.

I am thankful that my wife is very adamant that the viper will never leave. Too bad she wasn't as determined to let me have a 2013 viper.

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hahaha. thanks guys. I will definitely be out as much as possible as I am sure life is about to get very busy come the mid to end of summer.

I am thankful that my wife is very adamant that the viper will never leave. Too bad she wasn't as determined to let me have a 2013 viper.

WOW, no to the 2013 !! Uhm, I'd be having a little sit down discussion !!!:smirk:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456