Tail of the Dragon 2013 and Other AL/TN Events

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to ride over to CB with everyone. My number is 504-four five zero-3688. Text me anytime!! We are staying at bear skin lodge in GBURG.

GA.VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the design that is on back of the T-shirt for the Tail of the Dragon. Short sleeved T-shirts will be the only shirt available (sorry!!). The price will be $25.00 per T-shirt. I will have a few extra, but to make sure you get one in your size, please pre order. I can be contacted at [email protected].

You must be registered for see images attach

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the design that is on back of the T-shirt for the Tail of the Dragon. Short sleeved T-shirts will be the only shirt available (sorry!!). The price will be $25.00 per T-shirt. I will have a few extra, but to make sure you get one in your size, please pre order. I can be contacted at [email protected].

Great looking shirt Warren. What is on the front?

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classic!!! LOL. Look forward to seeing you this year. Are you bringing your dad again?

It *might* have been a little over dramatic :D

I'm still working on some logistical issues. To be continued...

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pizza box was not empty, which is why it was funny.

Love that link Kevan.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two of my favorite Viper pictures ever! These are from the event in 2011.

GA.VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great picture...... Ive upgraded since then from that slow red viper to a super fast yellow viper!!!!:lmao:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes. Great pics indeed. I think there are a few of you (and a few others) taking that shot from the top of the shelter y'all climbed up on....Hoodlums :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great picture...... Ive upgraded since then from that slow red viper to a super fast yellow viper!!!!:lmao:

You finally saw the light!

Yes. Great pics indeed. I think there are a few of you (and a few others) taking that shot from the top of the shelter y'all climbed up on....Hoodlums :D

I'm sure those pics will turn up again. I was trying to not get us kicked out, but someone had to go up there and get those awesome pictures! I had about 5 people toss me cameras to get more. Totally worth it!

bboyer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Always liked the Fontana Dam shot and remember Stretch on top of the overlook's roof. With the elevation of the site, roof, and his height, it gave meaning to the phrase "doing something with your head in the clouds". Looking forward to hugging the roads at the end of the month (as opposed to the side of the mountain like last year...I don't have a good track record (pun intended) at these things.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always liked the Fontana Dam shot and remember Stretch on top of the overlook's roof. With the elevation of the site, roof, and his height, it gave meaning to the phrase "doing something with your head in the clouds". Looking forward to hugging the roads at the end of the month (as opposed to the side of the mountain like last year...I don't have a good track record (pun intended) at these things.

No cornfields on the side of a mountain :D, but you at least were looking for one :O .
professional drivers. do not attempt

OP
OP
J

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure your navigator did not read the route sheet correctly. Couldn't hear her between screams I guess.