Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Snake'n the ' Tail "

See ya in 2 weeks

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years ago we attended the Tail of the Dragon weekend with our Dodge Challenger SRT8 Snake Charmer as seen in this picture.
You must be registered for see images attach

We are looking forward to attending again this month and hope another great picture like this one can be captured. Nothing better than wild SRT machines in the wild!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of y'all :D coming in on thursday that are staying in K'ville or around CB exit 373, a few of us are going to hook up for dinner/drinks that eve. Not sure the time/place yet, but will know more next week.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I arrived in GBURG today. Now I see why the event is the weekend after Memorial Day weekend!!! WOW!!! Snakes don't tolerate bumper to bumper very well! See y'all in a few days!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I arrived in GBURG today. Now I see why the event is the weekend after Memorial Day weekend!!! WOW!!! Snakes don't tolerate bumper to bumper very well! See y'all in a few days!

Bingo! Also, why we do it on a friday. Still crowded, but not as bad. You never know though. have a good week.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is looking for an empty seat to ride along. She can't stand being in my car due to the pace I drive..................:D

We will get to the host hotel Wednesday night if all works out. Let me know if anybody has an empty, we will be at the ******* Barrel on Friday :2tu:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are planning on pulling out of CB 10:30am. would be a good idea for everyone to start arriving 9:30ish or sooner to allow time for socializing, etc.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im really debating on doing this event this year. The wife and I have time off so it works that way. The 11 hour drive im not pumped about. Im also wondering if many or anyone from Michigan or Ohio are going and we could meet up for the drive down.
Reply or pm me if interested.

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im really debating on doing this event this year. The wife and I have time off so it works that way. The 11 hour drive im not pumped about. Im also wondering if many or anyone from Michigan or Ohio are going and we could meet up for the drive down.
We make the 11 hour drive also from New Orleans. It's a great time and well worth the trip. What other event puts you together with about 40-50 vipers cruising MTN roads all weekend! Go for it!!

easttnviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You all have fun this weekend!!! I had plans to join the group on Fri for my first TOD ride, but had the car out yesterday and came across a softball sized rock right in middle of the road. It got my oil pan and has seriously derailed my plans on making the TOD trip. Maybe next year, and beware of rocks in the road!!! Haha :)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Won't be able to repair it in time? Come anyway, maybe ride with someone. Or at least come to the dinner/mixer friday eve and/or Sat eve. and meet some of us. It'll be great!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all have fun this weekend!!! I had plans to join the group on Fri for my first TOD ride, but had the car out yesterday and came across a softball sized rock right in middle of the road. It got my oil pan and has seriously derailed my plans on making the TOD trip. Maybe next year, and beware of rocks in the road!!! Haha :)

What year is your car? I can send you one, BUT it can be welded locally very easily. You can still make it!!!

easttnviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
2003 It happened about an hour from my home near a relatives house. I haven't been able to survey the damage since I had to just park it and couldn't get much access to inspect the pan. I am working on logistics of getting it home by tow or trailer it myself. Not really sure I want to turn it over to just any tow driver!

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are (3) of us leaving Columbus, OH sometime before noon on Thurs.
You're welcome to caravan down with us.
We'll be on GMRS ch. 10; message me for a phone number.

You'll have a great time if you come down!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2003 It happened about an hour from my home near a relatives house. I haven't been able to survey the damage since I had to just park it and couldn't get much access to inspect the pan. I am working on logistics of getting it home by tow or trailer it myself. Not really sure I want to turn it over to just any tow driver!

Check your ***. If it is only the pan, we can fix you up

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Room is booked. Just got off the phone. We are going to try and make it down there in time for supper friday evening. Should be a great time. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Not looking forward to the drive down. Oh well.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Room is booked. Just got off the phone. We are going to try and make it down there in time for supper friday evening. Should be a great time. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Not looking forward to the drive down. Oh well.

:2tu::headbang::headbang::headbang::2tu:

:nana::beer::stick::1up::bigok::boozer: (how'd that last one get in there... oh yeah, nevermind) :D

easttnviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Kevan! 99 RT/10 has got me a pan on the way fedex, I might just make it yet. Plan to trailer the disabled car home after work tomorrow and see exactly how bad the impact was. Hope to see you all at ******* Barrel Fri morn!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer Kevan! 99 RT/10 has got me a pan on the way fedex, I might just make it yet. Plan to trailer the disabled car home after work tomorrow and see exactly how bad the impact was. Hope to see you all at ******* Barrel Fri morn!

YOU CAN DO IT! :D
We have a member/Viper mechanic in K'ville. Let me know if you need his number. Maybe he'll be able to help?

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YOU CAN DO IT! :D
We have a member/Viper mechanic in K'ville. Let me know if you need his number. Maybe he'll be able to help?
There will also be about two dozen or so Viper owners there with extensive Viper-works experience who I'm sure would lend a helping hand.
:D

OP
OP
J

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gatlinburg Gathering and Tail of the Dragon May 31-June 2 Schedule
Drive to Gatlinburg on Friday May 31

I-75 Knoxville – Chip Winter will leave the ******* Barrel on I-75 at 10:30 am EST headed toward Tellico Plains, the Skyway and the Dragon. Contact phone for Chip 615-587-0276

Cleveland Highway 64 Bypass near Hwy 411 at McDonalds Todd Sickler will meet folks and leave at 11:30 am EST headed toward Ocoee, Tellico Plains, the Skyway, and the Dragon. Contact number for Todd 423-447-8947
Greystone Lodge (Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Phone (800) 451-9202 )

Friday Afternoon Starting around 5:00 pm will have the Meet and Greet at the Crystelle Creek (1654 E Pkwy Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 430-1551 Dinner around 6:30

Saturday – Cruises starting around 10 am–Dandrige lake area cruise with boat ride lunch, Cades Cove Cruise, Fast Group Cruise, or on your own

Viper Parade at 6:15 pm promptly Lined up and ready by 6:15 pm Dinner at Cherokee Grill afterwards around 6:40 pm Parking is free behind the restaurant in the parking area.

Sunday – Time for visiting or travel home

Please contact us if there are questions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper