TERRIBLE NEWS - PAUL MUMFORD - PLANE CRASH?

4CylsOfFury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodbye to a friend i never knew

hey there guys, as you can tell, im a noob here. and like VipernXR4Ti, i dont have a viper. but i felt i needed to join these forums so i can express my deepest sympathies to pauls friends and family. i too followed Paul in his rise to the top (as a matter of fact, we followed him together, Ant [vipernxr4ti] is my best friend). i have never been ever close to meeting paul mumford, though the other night i found tears in my eyes. i got a phone call from Ant when he found out and i was just in shock. the wind was all at once taken from my sails. i have read many posts on here saying "godspeed paul" but i dont think that is appropriate in this special case. i think "MUMspeed god" is more appropriate. because nothing and no one was faster than PMUM. i heartfelt prayers are with paul and his family, may he be remembered forever. Rest in peace paul, and like Ant put it so perfectly, "hit all those apexes on the way into heaven"

Brett

Reaction score
Re: Truly tragic ! Though I never met Paul, he\'s a legend in our club.

Paul, his family, Bridget are in our Prayers.

What a terrible loss. It is hard to believe that PMUM is no longer with us.

We(Kelly) both thought he was a great person. And an fantastic driver.

We met Bridget at Viper Days and hoped to see them(and little Mumfords) many times in the coming years.

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another Viper Days event and I can't tell you how many times I heard as well as spoke Paul's name.
Paul, you are the Man!
ps. I hope you were watching, we had a great race Sunday!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

His name was mentioned yesterday during the Speed GT race too. We all knew he would have had a podium finish.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

When I was at the lst ViperDays, I saw Archer Racing has the memorial banner on their trailer. I think about Paul every time I look at my Viper, because he was the best Viper driver, well h*ll, just the best driver I ever knew. Then I remember him driving with me at Willow Springs (House of Mumford) and California Speedway. He will never be forgotten.

tro1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear this my prayers go out to Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950