TERRIBLE NEWS - PAUL MUMFORD - PLANE CRASH?

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted at the Alley - I hope it's just a sick practical joke - but they are saying Paul just got killed in a plane crash in CA - gee I do hope this is not true - the guy is a legend... can anyone help clear this up? :confused:

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The person who posted this on the alley, just created the account and posted this with just 2 posts in their profile. Something is fishy. Please God, I hope this isn't true..
G

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even small plane crashes make CNN headlines...

Nothing on CNN.com or in several local California news webpages.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I called the Riverside County Sheriff's dept. If I learn anything, I'll post it.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See Alley, Viper Discussions for more info..

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The Riverside Coroner's office just called me back, and they said that they don't know the identity of the victims. Evidently, there were two. They went on to say that they will be investigating all night, and may know more tomorrow. If I learn anything, I'll let you know.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I would just add I hope people will understand this is a terrible situation for those involved and please to be respectful and not speculate or badger people for information. As soon as any information is known it will be made available.

Please see the thread over at the alley for the latest. There will be no "official" word until the police and NTSB investigation provide conclusive evidence on who was on the plane, but their belief at this point is that unfortunately Paul was on the plane and there was a passenger.

We all hope this is a mistake and that everyone is OK, but we will have to wait until tomorrow before we know anything for sure. Please keep Paul and his friends and family in your prayers and be understanding of the fact that lots of people who know Paul and others that may be involved read this site.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so terribly sad to say it is not a mistake, one of my best buddies and a great person is gone, I'm balling my eyes out, my heart goes out to his family and girlfriend Bridget, this is tragic but true, god bless his soul, I know he's going to a great place, I'll miss him, I'm having a real hard time with this, why? WHY?????????

OT Challenge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Folks, it's not a joke. Ron and I just lost one of our very best friends. He was the best man I knew...a great friend and a mentor in so many ways.

Backdoc7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to Paul's family and friends. Ron, i know you were close to him. If you need anything, you have my number. Bill

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never met the guy, but really enjoyed reading about his supreme viper driving skills, sounds like a great bloke who will be sadly missed, condolences to his family and friends

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my God. I cannot express how sad I feel right now. Someone with so much to live for was taken WAY too early. My heart goes out to Paul's family and friends - esp. Brian and Ron.

OP
OP
T

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is so sad and tragic. I pray not just for Pauls family - but also his close friends too. At least Paul did so much to celebrate about while he was here. I wish I'd met him, one day perhaps I will. RIP Paul.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is truly awful news... Within the Viper family, there was nobody faster than Paul, and he proved all too often that he could run with the big dogs. This shining star was just getting the chance to show this on a bigger stage. He will be missed by many, but my heart goes out to the friends and family who knew him most. God bless Paul.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG,
A very sad day for the Viper nation.
Condolences to his family and friends.
Watched his race win in the Comp Coupe with a :)
This news is not what I was hoping to read about
Paul this year.
PNUM you will be missed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456