Tested the theory that Corvette owners don't wave....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tested the theory that Corvette owners don\'t wave....

I was on my way just now to the grocery store, and I saw a C5 approaching. We were going opposite ways and both came to a stop sign at the same time. I waved and got an eager wave back.

Two blocks later, same thing with another C5 (both going 30 mph in the opposite directions).

Who says Corvette owners are too scared or snotty to wave?
smile.gif

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Tested the theory that Corvette owners don\'t wave....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VettetoViper:
On the days that I wave to Vette drivers and get NO responce this is what I do:

I go home, open the spare garage door (While sitting in the Viper) and wave in the direction of my second garage.

Then, I go over to the other garage, uncover my C5 (That I am in the process of selling), open it up, sit in it, turn around and wave to the Viper behind me.

Then, I jump out, get in the Viper and just smile REALLY, REALLY BIG.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Ha, Ha....

Marc

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A couple weeks back I was out in the minivan with the wife and out 2 kids. We go over rise and low and behold there is was- A gen 2 Yellow RT10 coming the other way (sporting the soft top). I nearly jumped out of my seat (wife was driving). I turn to my wife and said; Man that is one beautifull car. Do I look that cool in my car? My wife smiled and said- Yes

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VettetoViper:

I go home, open the spare garage door (While sitting in the Viper) and wave in the direction of my second garage.

Then, I go over to the other garage, uncover my C5 (That I am in the process of selling), open it up, sit in it, turn around and wave to the Viper behind me.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Ha, Ha....

Marc

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's funny.

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Ha, Ha....

Marc

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good thing you expected to see yourself, cuz if you didn't you might have caught yourself picking your own nose or something.

Just don't start talking and answering to yourself, then you'll be committed to the funny farm...
cool.gif

Gerald

tzoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Talking to yourself is fine....it's when you argue with yourself and lose, then your in trouble.

OP
OP
V

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TOOOFST:
You waved first,Shame on you

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, well, it was just an experiment. I'll go back to being my usual cold, hard, snotty self tomorrow.

death2.gif
death2.gif
death2.gif

Buzzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I met an oncoming Vette today. In my rear view I saw him jam on the brakes, do a u-turn, then follow behind me for about 10 miles through the country just to pull up next to me when I stopped and say "Hey man NIIIIIIIICE CAR!".

- Buzzzz

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last summer, I was cruising around on a Saturday night when I came upon the Corvette Club hanging out at a local gathering place. I decided what the heck, lets pull in. Well they were very nice. We talked about each others cars. It turned out I had auto-x'd with them a few months back (I was the only viper in a sea of vettes). They invited me to cruise with them, which I did. Very fun. Did not hassle me, I did not hassle them. Very nice folks.

Just like Marc, when I wave at Dodge Caravans and get no response, I open my garage door....never mind.

Ron

dancojax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just wondering MARC, what would you do if you didn't wave back at yourself???? Would you give yourself the 'bird' the next time?
Also, GERALD it's ok to talk to yourself -- and answer yourself -- and argue with yourself -- BUT when you say "I'm sorry, would you repeat that, I wasn't paying attention" to yourself, you have VIPERDAYS brain-fade and you better park the Viper for the day.
don

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you think that perhaps some of the ones that wave back are thinking, "wow, look at that Vette with the custom front end".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960