Thank you CHUCK TATOR!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For years now I have seen many positive threads about the "wizard" and Tator Dodge, and now I see why!! I am wanting to get my 99 GTS aligned back to factory specs (from a road course alignment)and tried a search here to no avail, so I decided to give this guy Tator a call and see if he might shoot me the OEM specs. Not only does he pick up the phone right away, he also takes the time to discuss the technical issues of a proper Viper alignment and then immediately sends me the factory specs from his maintenance manual. I see what you guys have been saying. Just wished there was dealer like that where I live.

Adam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you post the specs because I lowered my car and need to reset my front and rear alignment.

G

grcforce327

Chuck thinks he has "ALL " the answers!!!!!!!!! You know what? HE DOES!!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Very Welcome Mark and hope they get it done correctly!

Adam, from your profile you have a 94, use the alignment specs from a 95 shop manual. If you can't get them, just give me a call and I'll get them to you. :cool:
914-763-3136

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck//Adam

I still had this in my Email from when we did a 1993 here in the UK....

Here are the 95 alignment specs:

Camber, front -0.25' +or- 0.20', rear -0.37' +or- 0.20'
Caster, front +6.00' +or- 0.50', rear -6.00' +or- 0.50'
Toe, front & rear +0.10' +or- 0.04'
Toe cut at full turn, inner wheel 28.3' +or- 1.5', outer wheel 26.2' +or- 1.5'

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am glad that I saw this post tonight.

I tooo would like to endorse Chuck as a great person to talk to and deal with.I (finally) got around to ordering the emblems for my car so I can put them on when it is painted.I spoke with Chuck just this morning and he had everything I wanted in hand and gave the complimentary VCA discount to boot.No one mentioned it but, he does not take plastic! He offered to ship them with a SASE to send payment back to him for the emblems.I have never in my life had anyone trust me that I had never spoke with before with almost $300 worth of parts like that! That is a true asset to the community and would like to say that with his demeanor and service, parts dont have to be discounted for me to deal with him again.He is a true gentleman and enthusiast.Keep up the good work Chuck.Thanks again,
Rex Tyson

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You otta see when you spend 2K there...He does backflips and takes your whole family out to dinner to a really nice New York Steakhouse...Al... :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960