Thank you OH VCA!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently waiting at the airport for them to fix a part so I've been told.

In the mean time I just wanted to thank the Ohio Viper Club, Janey, Bob, and Terry. Thank you guys so much, this was such an awesome expierence. I'm excited to come home with a few autographed items!

It was really nice to catch up with some friends I made at VOI like Robert, Jason and Tom. It was fun making some new ones as well!

Thanks to Herb, Mike and Mark for giving there time to talk to me, answer some questions and sign my VOI book.

Finally thank you Kevan and Rachel for allowing me to crash and hang out and there place. Thanks Kev for taking me to cars and coffee as well as the car barn, the decals, helping me with the banners and so on. Thank you again so much.

So my plane should be ready in 15 mins. Hopefully tonight I'll have a few photos up.

--RS

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had fun. I wish I knew you were in from Jersey. If I recall correctly I helped you last year with the Sandy toy charity event. Maybe catch you next time, I will look for your pics. Have a safe flight.

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had fun. I wish I knew you were in from Jersey. If I recall correctly I helped you last year with the Sandy toy charity event. Maybe catch you next time, I will look for your pics. Have a safe flight.

Yeah, yes you did! I'm hoping to make it out there again in the future. Wish I could post in the Events section otherwise you would have known. LOL None the less, it was alot of fun. I got into Jersey around 3 PM, came home, and took a nap.

--RS