Thanks Chuck!

PMB NY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago while I was driving the dampener bolts to the crank shaft came off, I lost power steering and my car began to over heat.

I called Roadside - they would not tow to Chuck as he is 35 miles away. They did bring it to my local dealer. The local dealer said I would be with out my Viper for at least 1 month. I called Chuck and told him the situation. Chuck had Roadside pick up the Viper from the local clowns and bring it to Tators.

It took Chuck about 3 hours to fix. I have been driving my Viper for over 2 weeks now with no problems.

Thanks again Chuck!

Pasquale

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Isn't that sad in a way. Our cars have to be towed great distances becuase only one man can handle the job. My car only goes to Chuck.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't that sad in a way. Our cars have to be towed great distances becuase only one man can handle the job. My car only goes to Chuck.

Its sad that our cars have to towed period! Pay this much money and I want a reliable car!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Its sad that our cars have to towed period! Pay this much money and I want a reliable car!

Hey this is my pedestal. Go find another one....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Very Welcome Pasquale, I'm glad I could help.

"Why any Dealer would pull your motor for this problem in beyond me?"

Because (unlike Chuck) 95% of them are inept and looking to screw the customers and drive up huge repair bills. Chuck is old fashioned :) and out of date, he still does things honestly and has great intergrity and pride in what he does which is why people travel 1000 miles to bring him their cars.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago while I was driving the dampener bolts to the crank shaft came off, I lost power steering and my car began to over heat.

I called Roadside - they would not tow to Chuck as he is 35 miles away. They did bring it to my local dealer. The local dealer said I would be with out my Viper for at least 1 month. I called Chuck and told him the situation. Chuck had Roadside pick up the Viper from the local clowns and bring it to Tators.

It took Chuck about 3 hours to fix. I have been driving my Viper for over 2 weeks now with no problems.

Thanks again Chuck!

Pasquale

Doesen't shock me this is common for Chuck, hes THE MAN.