Thanks Doug Levins

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesterday I ran a 10.40 on Pirelli street tires @ Bradenton. I would like to thank Doug for building me a car that is so impressive. Short 1.65- 60 ft time.
Time to head out to the track again

You sure can build a fine automobile Doug. Thanks again DLM

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only had time to make one run today and I ran a 10.43 again with street tires & then jumped on the interstate & drove 130 miles home.

Had the pleasure of meeting several Viper owners at the event that I have not met before.

Chuck, Karen, Kelly Martin, Joe Dell, Chris, Toby, Tom, Bill Need A Vipers Dad Bill, Tony, Joshua, Mickey with the gorgeous SRT Ram, Blake, & a few others I am sorry if I missed you (you know who you are). Wonderful crowd and glad to be a part of the Viper Community.

Doug thanks for supplying me with this Beast that runs like an ever ready battery. I now have 18,000 miles and running as strong as day 1. When I am ready for my next Paxton set-up it is a no brainer as to who I am going to. Is this an endorsement for DLM.

:2tu: You bet it is. :2tu:

Reaction score
You have an awesome car Rich (I was hanging around Tony's car so I was about 20 feet away from you). I could always tell when you were in the waterbox. The engine sounded great. Real crisp and responsive. Great driving on your part, and congrats on the street tire record.

Thanks for the sandwiches Saturday evening BTW. They were a lifesaver.

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg thanks for the compliments and glad you enjoyed the food. I wanted to do something to say thanks to everyone. I figured food at the track was the best way to show everyone how happy I am to be part of the Viper community. When I go to Texas this March I will be expecting some food at the track in return. No peanut butter and jelly sandwiches either. LOL

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg I am writing this down. At this rate I can come to Texas and eat for free. I am already checking prices so I can send my car there in Feb. Hopefully Ripper has some room next to all his toys to tuck mine away for a few weeks.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug Levin is a class act and a top notch guy and tuner.

Ditto, Doug has been helpful to me many times. He built you a great car Rick. I especially enjoy going to eat with him and his better half when I am in his area.

p.s. thanks for the sam-ich-es too !!!