Thanks to Jon, @ Part Rack and Luke @ Tire Rack

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to say thanks for the speedy service and attention to detail when I ordered my tires. Luke took the time to measure tires on Viper at the shop and make sure the tires I wanted would fit. Jon, processed the order quickly and the Tire Rack got them out that night through UPS and I go them the next day.

Once again, Jon and Luke, thanks for the tires and service.

Mark

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I originally was going to go with a different tire and then changed and went to Pirellis, and since I had talked to Jon about some tires he had in stock it was good business to go through him. Besides, I got a little break from him.

Mark

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just for the record Jon was fantastic to me as well. I was hesitant to post anything because I didn't want others to expect this all the time, but what the heck. Sorry Jon ahead of time if there are issues.

I bought a complete set of Brakeman 3's a couple weeks ago and he included a bunch of small model cars similar to mine (silver/blue). Not only did I not pay for these but he surprised me with them. Didn't even tell me. You don't get that kind of service anymore. He's a winner.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Probably a silly question, but why didn't you just buy them direct from Tire Rack?

Both LUKE and JonB got the sale,and PartsRack saved Mark some money.....and upgraded s/h to next day at no charge. I think we saved Mark $50 and got em to him in a day! I hope that our sponsorship money HERE - and money we save you- will help us EARN your business as well. THANKS ! (That goes for ALL the VCA vendors who pay for this privilige.)